Saurabh Tiwary is the worst ever buy in IPL

master22

How the hell can this cowlasher who cant even play at a strike rate of 100 be paid $ 1.6million is beyond me.:facepalm:Add to that can neither bowl nor field well.He has a strike of 90 in the 16 matches he has played for rcb so far and you guys go behind jadeja and vk for being sold at such price,atleast they do well in ipl.

Master i am crying from the momenbt these 2 (Pujara and Tiwari) selected for our team...very other teams players performed atleast in one match..these guys didnt performed combined for 1 match :banghead: eventhough i dont like Kaif as a T20 player..we need him to replace one of these gentlemen..even Rajoo bhatkal should have been a good prosepct..

Master i am crying from the momenbt these 2 (Pujara and Tiwari) selected for our team...very other teams players performed atleast in one match..these guys didnt performed combined for 1 match :banghead: eventhough i dont like Kaif as a T20 player..we need him to replace one of these gentlemen..even Rajoo bhatkal should have been a good prosepct..
for one sec i thought...kamran khatmal :winky:

Saurabh Tiwary is a good slogger and he did well for MI in the third season along with Ambati Rayudu. He can play a breezy 40 off 20 balls on Indian pitches and I think he will score runs somewhere down the line in this tournament and a team needs batsmen like him in T20s. Pujara has never been T20 material. The only reason he got picked is because he has a fantastic FC career, made it into the test team and a youngster. I doubt he will continuously make runs in this format but he may come good in 1 or 2 games. He needs to concentrate on his test career where his real talent lies.

some really bad judgement from rcb in building their squad. Last year they got lucky that gayle was in great form and 1 or 2 guys cannot win you championship. Absolutely no depth in squad. You cant build a squad around Pujara, tiwari , manish aggarwal, kaif. Bowling sucks worse - no quality indian spinner. Quality of bowling shows when vinay kumar comes and saves your bowling. Seriusly what is kumble doing. Look at squads team like csk, mi,kkr and now even dd have built.

some really bad judgement from rcb in building their squad. Last year they got lucky that gayle was in great form and 1 or 2 guys cannot win you championship. Absolutely no depth in squad. You cant build a squad around Pujara, tiwari , manish aggarwal, kaif.
I am not sure if I can agree with you. You are simply using hindsight. Tiwary and Aggarwal and even Kaif can certainly do some job.However, it is the players themselves who have shown poor form. They certainly have some of brightest Indian batting talents. They have an excellent core which shows RCB brought well. And it is not the management fault if their support players do not come to show their quality.

Agreed that Saurav Tiwary is a bad buy...but why does the team management insist on having him in the playing XI? Even Mohd Kaif would have been a better option...or they must be having a few local youngsters.
tahst the problem..he was selected in team as a middle to lower order "enforcer" which surely Kaif is not.. so now you buy a guy by throwing so much amount for slog have to persist with him in a hope he will come good one fine day.. Kaif can replace Chetara " always single digit in IPL" pujara

tahst the problem..he was selected in team as a middle to lower order "enforcer" which surely Kaif is not.. so now you buy a guy by throwing so much amount for slog have to persist with him in a hope he will come good one fine day.. Kaif can replace Chetara " always single digit in IPL" pujara
I was giving Kaif only as an example. You could use Apanna, Arun Karthik , Raju Bhatkal or any of the other guys in his place. These guys at least would show more enthusiasm.