Saurabh Tiwary is the worst ever buy in IPL

master22

To be fair' date=' in RCB: Indian batsman(including Kohli) have rarely showed promise consistently. They have relied on individual brilliance such as Gayle last season. They were struggling till Gayle rescued them last season.[/quote'] Precisely...this is the most imbalanced team in IPL which performed well..but cant sustain unless something special happened every other teams have some hopes because of some good Foreign players yet join

I was giving Kaif only as an example. You could use Apanna' date=' Arun Karthik , Raju Bhatkal or any of the other guys in his place. These guys at least would show more enthusiasm.[/quote'] you can use any names u mentioned to Use Appanna you have to drop one among Vettori or Murali Arun kartik i am not sure but can give a try and that makes AB to relieved from WK..we all know how AB fields the problem with our Coach is he does too much unnecessary experimentations but they rarely click

RCB's local players in 09 and 10 ipl season were uthappa,virat,dravid,pandey,kumble,vinay and praveen kumar which was so good,one of the best actually but now they have virat,tiwari, pujara,vinay and some domestic players:hysterical:

RCB's local players in 09 and 10 ipl season were uthappa' date='virat,dravid,pandey,kumble,vinay and praveen kumar which was so good,one of the best actually but now they have virat,tiwari, pujara,vinay and some domestic players:hysterical:[/quote'] i am still unable to digest why we let Manish and Stuart binny go :(( i guess Dravid took Binny along with him, but he is not getting any chance.. IPL must allow mid season transfers

I think all the IPL teams should have 'A' & 'B' teams...then all the players will get chance to play in IPL... :dontknow:
Good Idea. Then we should Indian Premier League & Indian Secondary Legue (ISL). Every year one team from IPL will get relegated to IPS and one from IPS will get promoted to IPL. The match for both teams can be played at the same venue on the same day. Of course ISL will get less TV coverage, but that would be OK.

i am still unable to digest why we let Manish and Stuart binny go :(( i guess Dravid took Binny along with him, but he is not getting any chance.. IPL must allow mid season transfers
Stuart binny is another club class trundler.:haha:

Good Idea. Then we should Indian Premier League & Indian Secondary Legue (ISL). Every year one team from IPL will get relegated to IPS and one from IPS will get promoted to IPL. The match for both teams can be played at the same venue on the same day. Of course ISL will get less TV coverage' date=' but that would be OK.[/quote'] common man...what about franchise profitability

Bangalore, Apr 11: When Royal Challengers Bangalore splashed $1.6 million on Saurabh Tiwary during last year's Indian Premier League (IPL) auction, it came as a huge surprise not only to the RCB fans but even the player himself might have been stunned. There were questions whether Tiwary deserved such a huge price-tag. And even to this day, there are no answers as the youngster is yet to make any notable contribution to the team. RCB had to spend more than what they needed, to buy the South African AB de Villiers. While De Villiers received $1.1 million, Tiwary's stakes raised half million more than the South African. De Villiers has been a vital player in RCB line-up, both in front and behind the stumps. The 22-year-old left-hander from Jharkhand, first played in IPL for Mumbai Indians. He did impress under the captaincy of Sachin Tendulkar. Having got the India cap with some eye-catching performances in IPL, he came into the auction pool as an international player. For the record, he has played 3 One Day Internationals for the country. Since wearing the RCB jersey in 2011, he has played 16 games in IPL 4. In 13 innings with the bat, he tallied only 187 runs off 188 balls with a highest score of 42 not out at an average of 23.37 and a strike rate of 99.46. Of the 13 visits to the crease, he remained unbeaten on five occasions, which has boosted his average. Last year, RCB was all about West Indies explosive opener Chris Gayle. It was Gayle's superb starts at the beginning of the innings which took the pressure off the middle order. Hence, Tiwary's failures went unnoticed. With a new season of IPL beginning, Tiwary's place in the side might be questioned sooner than later. In two games of IPL 5, he has 19 runs with a highest of 18 in a losing cause on Tuesday at home against Kolkata Knight Riders. Tiwary needs to fire at the earliest to secure his place in the playing XI. He is becoming a million-dollar liability for the Vijay Mallya-owned team. He has the ability to bring out the big shots. He had a great opportunity on Tuesday to pull his team out of the woods and take them to victory after the top order failed. Moments like these need to be seized. If Gayle goes cheaply in the next couple of matches, the middle order will be under immense pressure. If Virat Kohli and De Villiers also join Gayle in the dugout early, the rest of the RCB batting looks brittle. The time has come for Tiwary to play like a million-dollar batsman. If not, he needs to be dropped from the team. The next few games could decide whether Tiwary remains a RCB boy or be forced to find a new home for IPL 6.

This is what happens when a league is based around a series of auctions :giggle: I dont know how franchises bought into the idea of acquiring through auctions rather then their merit :stupid: As long as the auctions are there, you are guaranteed to have these type of failure from the frachises and players.