Five million hits for July - Doubled from June

King

..sure leave the guy out who gives you the most! (..j/k, I haven't watched TV since 2nd test )
Sorry Rajeev, that surely wasnt intentional. :omg_smile: And BTW , I was referring to you too when i said "Admins" or people who run this site , which obv includes CVP too.

bacchaa.single se double jo ho gaya hain (unconfirmed reports) ..actually thanks to an Indian victory for cheerful posts, warna...!!
:hysterical::hysterical: Yaar jis thread mein dekho chalu ho jaata hai :P

Sorry Rajeev, that surely wasnt intentional. :omg_smile: And BTW , I was referring to you too when i said "Admins" or people who run this site , which obv includes CVP too.
..nope, can't forget it. Only way you can fix this is to make sreesanth bowl well in 3rd test :smokin:

..nope, can't forget it. Only way you can fix this is to make sreesanth bowl well in 3rd test :smokin:
Sreesanth ?? bowling well in the third test ? Oh well ! heard he was planning to land on the batsman crease next time to bowl even faster !

Sreesanth ?? bowling well in the third test ? Oh well ! heard he was planning to land on the batsman crease next time to bowl even faster !
....hmm so that means 100% match fee gone Well, Sri..its upto u... :thumbs_up:

You are the site owner Rajeev as your signature suggests. You don't need to be mentioned yeah :D?
..oh, sig is diff But Sri has to do something about Sree But on a serious note, its good to have someone help in posting fast videos so people could see them P.S You remember how all this started right

..oh, sig is diff But Sri has to do something about Sree
Okie.. I was wondering who the "Sri" you were referring to was. Okay Baba ! I shall mix diarrhea tablets to the milk that the englisman drink on match morning and hope they , in the urgency to get back to the loo , gift wickets to Sree.

Okie.. I was wondering who the "Sri" you were referring to was. Okay Baba ! I shall mix diarrhea tablets to the milk that the englisman drink on match morning and hope they , in the urgency to get back to the loo , gift wickets to Sree.
Englishmen only have Jelly beans now Kindly think on those lines

Guest dada_rocks

where is my cut of 0.00000000000000001 cent :haha:...... sahi mein kahan se kahan aa agye ham yun hi sath sath bakte