Why Varun Aaron is not playing in the IPL for DD?

ShebbySB

He has not recovered fully yet. Rehabilitating in NCA, maybe back by the mid season of IPL. Back stress injuries always take time and I think he is doing good by not rushing his come back to play in IPL and gets injured again which is not what we need. We need him fully fit by the time India A tour to WI.

He has not recovered fully yet. Rehabilitating in NCA' date=' maybe back by the mid season of IPL. Back stress injuries always take time and I think he is doing good by not rushing his come back to play in IPL and gets injured again which is not what we need. We need him fully fit by the time India A tour to WI.[/quote'] When is the WI tour?

I ain't sure about this one but ain't stress reaction a lot less severe compare to stress fracture ' date=' as he suffers from stress reaction and if he continued to bowl it could culminate in stress fracture which is serious.[/quote'] Agree. Stress reaction is less severe that is why it has taken less time. Back stress fracture takes at least 6 months. His injury is okay now, but he is going through rehabilitation and fitness program right now.

I would love to see Aaron , Tyagi if fit, VRV if fit, Suyal , Shami, Shukla, Gony, Anwar Ahmed on this tour, Indian bowling attack sucks big time, Zak is getting old, no one is ready to take over.We have talent but need to find promote the ones with potential.

why should he waste his time playing India A?he has proven he can play at top level n should be back in India side after he recovers
To get his rhythm back and match practice under his belt. We are not playing any international match till August in SL. He has done well in ODIs, but to be successful in tests, he will have to p lay 3-day matches with India A. There is not replacement of practice.