Kings XI Punjab Celebrations Thread - Party Time : Bhangra & Food

marker

Bailey should come ahead of Maxwell' date='specially in conditions like today hes a accumulator and can help consolidate without a drop in RR.[/quote'] Maxwell is not some one you should trust to finish games he has not once finished a chase in his life :cantstop: He just gives boost in middle only thing is to not target best bowler of opposition at start of his inning After 2 overs he can make up everything in 3 balls :cantstop:

This victory probably says a lot more about the Punjabi prospects in the ipl than the one on flatbeds. It shows a side which can defend any total. Its good to see local players like Sandeep Sharma in there. Take note people like Bangalore.
Teams like rr,kxip,csk (yes). ..have given plenty of chances to youngsters but some teams like Mumbai even ignore international stars :giggle:

Teams like rr' date='kxip,csk (yes). ..have given plenty of chances to youngsters but some teams like Mumbai even ignore international stars :giggle:[/quote'] thats not true. We have Tare playing this time.

You are forced to :--D I honestly do not get how the richest team in ipl fecked up so badly in auctions ? They only care about star power don't they ?
there is no "star" power. MI retained a lot of their players from last season. Problem is that the likes of Anderson and Pollard are coming out from long injury layoffs. No we are not forced to play Tare. MI specifically bid for him in the auctions. MI did mess up in the auctions.

there is no "star" power. MI retained a lot of their players from last season. Problem is that the likes of Anderson and Pollard are coming out from long injury layoffs. No we are not forced to play Tare. MI specifically bid for him in the auctions. MI did mess up in the auctions.
Yeah that's why they keep playing guys like bhajji and ojha For some reason I do not think they have any faith in regional players Kkr is another always too dependent on 4 over seas stars and gambo while teams like rr have competed and did better than many of them while spending so less Rcb has been forced to pick some cheap players cos of yuvi :hysterical:

Yeah that's why they keep playing guys like bhajji and ojha For some reason I do not think they have any faith in regional players Kkr is another always too dependent on 4 over seas stars and gambo while teams like rr have competed and did better than many of them while spending so less Rcb has been forced to pick some cheap players cos of yuvi :hysterical:
yeah man RCB basically did not pick anybody from Karnataka. The team which walked away with everything this domestic season.

yeah man RCB basically did not pick anybody from Karnataka. The team which walked away with everything this domestic season.
Most of Karnataka players are good would have fit in well Oh well I just feel bad for Kohli he must hate yuvi now...everything bad which has happened to him recently is because of him :--D

There is serious over estimation of George baileys capabilities as a player going on here- seriously the guy is garbage- one dimensional player . I agree he adds calmness' date=' professionalism, good fielding and experience to the side but as a pure batsmen he is filth.[/quote'] depends on format he should never be anywhere near test side but he can clear small grounds and smoke lesser bowlers marsh would be first pick of every one for top 4 position but finisher its different story