Shah Rukh Khan thread

bulbul

dont know feel sad or Laugh :hehe:

NEW YORK: Bollywood actor Shahrukh Khan, who arrived here to visit the Yale University, was detained for over two hours at a New York airport. Before addressing the students at the Yale University, which is three hours from New York, Khan said, he was "detained" at the airport "as always happens". Khan, who has been named a Chubb Fellow, was accompanied by Neeta Ambani and they were understood to have arrived in a private plane at the New York's White Plain airport. Ambani's daughter is a student of Yale University. Sources told PTI, while everybody else were cleared by the immigration immediately, Khan was stopped for over two hours before being cleared by the immigration officials.

NEW YORK: Bollywood actor Shahrukh Khan, who arrived here to visit the Yale University, was detained for over two hours at a New York airport.

Edited by Trichromatic

Shah Rukh Khan's detention: US apologises, India talks tough

NEW HAVEN/ NEW DELHI: The US customs and border protection authorities have expressed "profound" apologies for the Shahrukh Khan detention incident. However, taking the incident seriously, external affairs minister SM Krishna has asked the Indian ambassador to US Nirupama Rao to take up the matter with the authorities. Reacting strongly to the detention, Krishna said it has become a policy of detention and apology by the US which cannot continue.
lol at Krishna talking all tough..poor SRK may even believe him :haha:

US apologises for detaining Shah Rukh Khan, India upset US apologises for detaining Shah Rukh Khan, India upset New Delhi: External Affairs Minister SM Krishna on Friday talked tough on the Shah Rukh Khan detention case at a New York aiport, saying that such incidents could not continue anymore. "It has become a habit these days to first detain and then apologise. This can't continue," said Krishna, who is in Moscow currently. Meanwhile, India has asked its Ambassador to the US, Nirupama Rao, to take up the issue with the country. The US Customs and Border Protection Department had sent a letter to the Indian Consulate on Friday expressing regret over the Bollywood actor's detention at New York's White Plain airport for over two hours. The letter alleged that Shah Rukh Khan had failed to inform the US authorities of his programme. http://ibnlive.in.com/news/us-apologises-for-detaining-srk-krishna-upset/248330-8-66.html

Am sure as soon as he enters usa he gets stop watch on and includes going through passport control, baggage reclaim and toilet visits. Victim mentality
Well if a certain person is targeted again and again and detained while others in his group leave in 5 mins, it is a case of concern. It happened to Kamal Hassan and APJ Kalam too. I dont care if it happens to someone from other countries but it p!sses me off if they do it for Indians. India should take a tough stance and maybe retaliate against Americans when they come to Indian airports

much expected from the land of the free. that's why i left the country. america always was and always will be a country for white christians/jews, no matter what anyone says. unlike others, i decided not to stay back at all costs for a freaking green card. i was treated horribly by their INS, will never forgive them for that. i'm not saying its their fault though. its human nature for people to associate with their own.

much expected from the land of the free. that's why i left the country. america always was and always will be a country for white christians/jews' date=' no matter what anyone says. unlike others, i decided not to stay back at all costs for a freaking green card. [b']i was treated horribly by their INS, will never forgive them for that. i'm not saying its their fault though. its human nature for people to associate with their own.
in what manner?

Muslims get racially profiled. Infact one guy whose name is Mohammad did not get visa extension. But i dont think this is the case with Sharukh. He probably missed some documents or something. Going in a private jet they won't let you walk without any checking.
it happened 2nd time wiv him

Well if a certain person is targeted again and again and detained while others in his group leave in 5 mins' date=' it is a case of concern. It happened to Kamal Hassan and APJ Kalam too. I [b']dont care if it happens to someone from other countries but it p!sses me off if they do it for Indians. India should take a tough stance and maybe retaliate against Americans when they come to Indian airports
very patriotic indeed !

its humiliating, he has Indian passport,not paki nor arab , i guess some airport employes with raciest mentality are doing this. i mean really??!!, how long does it take to do ID check on shahrukh? within 30 second you can do it on Google.