Shah Rukh Khan thread

bulbul

RetardEd post. TSA has been completely incompetent and most Americans also agree. They have not been able to stop genuine threats like the underwear bomber yet routinely harass kids and handicapped. Tell me one USA star who had been harassed in similar way? BTW if one common US citizen is harassed in any foreign country the entire US will be up in arms, that's how much pride they have unlike some of our haters like you whose hate for a community is so strong that they will stand against their own countrymen in such matters. Thank God you are not in India
I guess you must be talking about those who campaigned for imposing travel restrictions on an elected Chief Minister of India representing 5.5 crore people. Or do I smell hypocrisy in your post ? By the way, if you peruse the list of the usual Indian suspects who go around the world, in European and in US universities, ranting against India on foreign soil, you may find that they are much more of your ideological persuasion.

Not every country is India to give a red carpet to Pakis... To me looks like US/TSA is doing the job... If so people who are so pissed off getting harassed and what not about the West they are free to move back to India Its funny how the Indian identity is suddenly invoked when something like this happens

I guess you must be talking about those who campaigned for imposing travel restrictions on an elected Chief Minister of India representing 5.5 crore people. Or do I smell hypocrisy in your post ? By the way, if you peruse the list of the usual Indian suspects who go around the world, in European and in US universities, ranting against India on foreign soil, you may find that they are much more of your ideological persuasion.
MTC has no reply

Delhi Municipal elections.. Fake bravado..G@@nd mein Gu Nahin Hain Kuch Karney ki against USA..All the political parties took out some time to show some fake bravado as today is the Delhi MNC elections..Nothing will happen later' date=' rest assured..[/quote'] :giggle::giggle: Arre Asterix da aajkal Municipal elections bahut follow kar rahe hain. Ki tumhi Forward Bloc Ticket par contest planning korchis??? :hehe:

RetardEd post. TSA has been completely incompetent and most Americans also agree. They have not been able to stop genuine threats like the underwear bomber yet routinely harass kids and handicapped. Tell me one USA star who had been harassed in similar way? BTW if one common US citizen is harassed in any foreign country the entire US will be up in arms, that's how much pride they have unlike some of our haters like you whose hate for a community is so strong that they will stand against their own countrymen in such matters. Thank God you are not in India
I like the way you think MTC. Dont let the the thinking process of those who dont, and perhaps never will, get u affect you. :victory:

:giggle::giggle: Arre Asterix da aajkal Municipal elections bahut follow kar rahe hain. Ki tumhi Forward Bloc Ticket par contest planning korchis??? :hehe:
Lurker bhai.. Although municipal elections but I've issues with how Shiela madam managed to save herself from the CWG scam issues even when The Lokayukta, CAG and and independant Commission (Shunglu committee), indicted the Delhi govt in CWG scam.. I mean here we are with Congressis crying wolf about Yeddi getting indicted by Lokayukta in Karnataka while have no issues with Shiela Dikshit conituing as Delhi chief minister... No complains, no court cases, no nothing, to ask what happened to those reports submitted by 3 institutions and what actions being taken..While here we have Supreme court 'recommending' action against Yeddi, day in and day out. I'm not saying that Yeddi shouldn't be indicted (if he's guilty), the law of the land should act evenly.... So I'm happy that BJP won the Delhi MNC again. Hope they win the Delhi assembly elections next year and investigate the activities of Shiela madam and he son Sandeep Dikshit..

Lurker bhai.. Although municipal elections but I've issues with how Shiela madam managed to save herself from the CWG scam issues even when The Lokayukta, CAG and and independant Commission (Shunglu committee), indicted the Delhi govt in CWG scam.. I mean here we are with Congressis crying wolf about Yeddi getting indicted by Lokayukta in Karnataka while have no issues with Shiela Dikshit conituing as Delhi chief minister... No complains, no court cases, no nothing, to ask what happened to those reports submitted by 3 institutions and what actions being taken..While here we have Supreme court 'recommending' action against Yeddi, day in and day out. I'm not saying that Yeddi shouldn't be indicted (if he's guilty), the law of the land should act evenly.... So I'm happy that BJP won the Delhi MNC again. Hope they win the Delhi assembly elections next year and investigate the activities of Shiela madam and he son Sandeep Dikshit..
To be frank Asterix da I am not very much into Delhi politics these days, college se lekar municipal elections tak. Now I know you were always different as you always had a thing for jamadaars...or rather female jamadaars :--D:--D Purely anecdotally though, Congress enjoys tremendous support in Delhi, something that I found rather surprising. As I may have told you earlier I have some immediate family in Delhi and Gurgaon and I keep hearing how popular Congress is amongst the masses. In some sense it should not surprise because of the results and who is in power after all, but maybe still does. Somehow I was expecting BJP to be a lot more potent force since they have been trying to do that since 1982. BJP will need to start doing lot more. Muncipial elections se shayad kuch nahin hone waala..except of course your fetish for jamadaars. :secret:

http://omg.yahoo.com/photos/celebs-stopped-by-security-slideshow/jennifer-hudson-photo-1334876310.html GeorgeClooney-LAXSecurity072511-jpg_225828.jpg

Sheila Dixit is still there because if an inquiry was made into her involvement in the CWG scam then it would have also pointed at certain people of the "first family" of Indian politics.
To be frank Asterix da I am not very much into Delhi politics these days' date=' college se lekar municipal elections tak. Now I know you were always different as you always had a thing for [i']jamadaars...or rather female jamadaars :--D:--D Purely anecdotally though, Congress enjoys tremendous support in Delhi, something that I found rather surprising. As I may have told you earlier I have some immediate family in Delhi and Gurgaon and I keep hearing how popular Congress is amongst the masses. In some sense it should not surprise because of the results and who is in power after all, but maybe still does. Somehow I was expecting BJP to be a lot more potent force since they have been trying to do that since 1982. BJP will need to start doing lot more. Muncipial elections se shayad kuch nahin hone waala..except of course your fetish for jamadaars. :secret:
BJP has done badly in Delhi because of lack of good leaders. Earlier they had Madan Lal Khurana who was the tallest leader in Delhi for many, many years but he is no longer active. Then they had Sahib Singh Verma - his very promising career was ended by a car accident. Sushma Swaraj was also active in Delhi politics for some time but now she has moved onto bigger things. So BJP now has no big leader in Delhi and that is why, despite Sheila Dixit not having done well, Congress is still in power in Delhi.

Arre yaar I love the fittings of my darjee' date= plus if you are finicky about clothes the kind of kapda you get in India is far beyond what you will shell in US. Typical I get them everytime I am in India, this year I couldnt make it, issilie naap ke saath bheja tha. Or rather i tried to. And just for record all used underwears were sent to England for the use by Queen (Tendulkar)
So you clearly dont live in India. You are NRI!:hysterical::hysterical: Cats out of the bag chump, stop the sham!!! Where you live cos not India:hysterical::hysterical: Maybe you are yank lover and fan of stars and stripes. My guess is you are taxi driver in New York!!!:giggle: Either that or Halal kebab shop owner in Bradford!:giggle:

9/11 left the Americans cursed. They think they are securing their country, but somewhere they are living in a paranoia constantly reminding themselves of the tragedy. In the end, I do not know how much them managed to punish the terrorists, but they have ended up punishing enough of their own people with wars, paranoid security measures and arrogant foreign policies. Here is some interesting insight into how TSA works: http://www.pri.org/stories/politics-society/former-tsa-head-offers-tips-to-fix-tsa-s-broken-airport-security-system-9583.html

9/11 left the Americans cursed. They think they are securing their country, but somewhere they are living in a paranoia constantly reminding themselves of the tragedy. In the end, I do not know how much them managed to punish the terrorists, but they have ended up punishing enough of their own people with wars, paranoid security measures and arrogant foreign policies.
Dude, there is no paranoia here. Yes, enhanced Airport Security. They have wiped out AQ, you think they didn't get punished? Contrast that to what India has done. Got one lone survivor from 26/11 and the planners and funders are merrily having a ball back in P@kiland and still totally vulnerable to many suck attacks. Fact of the matter is that there have been no attacks in 10 years. That's worth the hassle for many people.

i dunno why this keeps making the news rukh rukh khan isnt famous enuff to be given preferential treatment, i'm sure the honest ppl at TSA dont have a clue who he is and treat him like anyone else. maybe he should give them a copy of his pik-chars whenever he gets detained kkkkkkkkk kiran