Quiz

Guest dada_rocks

rishphect ka masala tha.. aur aap log kyan jaon ab wahin bach gai hai thori mori use bhi na sambhale to ka thobra dikhayenge masre mein

a bit of a damper: name the team that lost a test match after taking a hatrick in the very first over of the test match. 36-6 and still lost by close to 300 runs... i say that is just as shameful.
I remember watching the hattrick in a frickin movie theater at Naz (they were showing the cricket match live), and this pakistani guy comes in and we were havin fun with him. The poor guy left, but I guess he had the last laugh :cry_smile::cry_smile:
a bit of a damper: name the team that lost a test match after taking a hatrick in the very first over of the test match. 36-6 and still lost by close to 300 runs... i say that is just as shameful.
And there've been other losses from similar situation too. Srinath had pak on the mat again in Kolkatta IIRC and that was lost as well :sad_smile: This thread should've been started with AHAHAHAHAHA :D
And there've been other losses from similar situation too. Srinath had pak on the mat again in Kolkatta IIRC and that was lost as well :sad_smile: This thread should've been started with AHAHAHAHAHA :D
yeah that was another weird one... in fact it was a match that will retain notority for the absolute lack of sportsman spirit shown by pakistan in the tendulkar - shoaib snafu. well no worries though, since then we have been a league above pakistan when it comes to test matches.