I iz a daddy (A princess is born)!!!!

Roshanrocks

Congrats Roshan
tHANKs dAN bHAI :icflove:
Congrats RoRo Sweets in RCB thread please :D
Thanks DH, :--D
:drinks: cheers mate... wooowww.. superb news yaar,give lot of love to her and nice hug from me. May she brings lot of love to u and bhabhi.. I hope she is a :kkr: fan.
SO far she's a fan of milk wonli :P Thanks very much for ur wishes and lovely message mhr:two_thumbs_up:
Bahut Bahut badhaayi ho :two_thumbs_up:
Thank you S=G :two_thumbs_up:
Congrats Roshan
Thank you :)
I guessed it first :D Congrats Roro!
kia guess kia bhai? :hmmm: THank you :)
congrats man :two_thumbs_up:... finally after plenty of hardwork for last 10 years of trying :--D
:hmmmm:
Congrats RoRo :yay: Pudar enchina i missed this thread..thought its the old thread by ramu kaka
Thanks DDDD :icflove:, pudhar deetiji idey mutta :hmmm:

Heartiest congratulations. Live long and prosper.
Thank AKhshay :hatsoff:
Congratz RoRo :two_thumbs_up:
:icflove::two_thumbs_up:
Congrats RoRo! You must give a party especially to the ESPA !!
ESPA party coming.. one of these days... thro a storm of spam :bandit:
Good stuff' date=' congratulations.[/quote'] :icflove: :woot: Thanks BB, enjoying each moment so far

Congratulations. Babies bring joy . You go through childhood once again through their eyes.
ur right... :) am back to being a child again :--D
Badhaiyan :icflove:
SHukriya :icflove:
Congrats RoRo :two_thumbs_up:
Thanks DoZo
Congradulations.
Zeng uuu :hatsoff:
Congrats brah. :two_thumbs_up: Absolutely.
Thanks CT :hatsoff:
Marvelous! Lots of Love and Joy to the kiddo and your family' date=' bro :)[/quote'] Thanks Flamy :hatsoff:

Congratulations RoRo!!!!!! May she beam thru your and your wife's lives like a thousand stars bringing all the joy and natkhatpan possible
you should start writing Hallmark cards for new parents :giggle: Roro: babies are expensive man, no more ayaashi 4 u...diapers, formula, baby parenting books, child proofing, strollers, baby furniture, toys, birthdays, clothing, cell phone, cell phone bills, school fees, food, allowance...beta hope you're investing somewhere w/ good returns :D

you should start writing Hallmark cards for new parents :giggle: Roro: babies are expensive man, no more ayaashi 4 u...diapers, formula, baby parenting books, child proofing, strollers, baby furniture, toys, birthdays, clothing, cell phone, cell phone bills, school fees, food, allowance...beta hope you're investing somewhere w/ good returns :D
:fear: :haha: all that later At this moment, I am trying to select a name for her.. pretty tough one this....