Mother Teresa

Holysmoke

this from penn & teller bullshit series i think..they r known to be controversial neways n atheists . so ... they did an episode on bible and christianity as well and ripped it apart.if what they showed is really true then its really sad.....

Where have you been Holy? Old news hai yeah sabh. Teresa was a b_ _ _ _ _h period! Btw Penn & Teller are spot on when it comes to the Bible. I would like to hear from resident expert CC. I am sure CC can enlighten us as he was a nun for few years :hysterical::D

Where have you been Holy? Old news hai yeah sabh. Teresa was a b_ _ _ _ _h period! Btw Penn & Teller are spot on when it comes to the Bible. I would like to hear from resident expert CC. I am sure CC can enlighten us as he was a nun for few years :hysterical::D
GKD, you sound like a real idiot. Forget your hatred for Xtians,Hindus etc. This woman was incredible. The amount of work she tirelessly did for the underprivileged people of Calcutta is unparalleled. Among the greatest Indians ever.

GKD' date=' you sound like a real idiot. Forget your hatred for Xtians,Hindus etc. This woman was incredible. The amount of work she tirelessly did for the underprivileged people of Calcutta is unparalleled. Among the greatest Indians ever.[/quote']gkd may have gone out of line there but...well working for the poor people is fine but the manner in which she worked is questionable besides this thing(video) there were reoprts in the media that (this was some years back)the poor in her homes were not treated properly. there were cases where patients were chained to the bed and not allowed to go anywhere as mentioned in the video. and helping in the name of jesus hmmm......

Gambit you calling me "idiot" I take as a compliment :DPlease continue to look at the world through your "God is my hero" glasses.
I didn't come up with the "God is my hero" line. Someone else did. Also, like I said, cast your religious sensitivities aside and look at what this great woman did in isolation. How anyone call abuse such a legendary figure is beyond me. Then again, knowing your history, I shouldn't be that shocked.

Guest dada_rocks

See there is no doubt she used money for proselutization but that was done though service of poor and deprived .. i say give me more of this sort of proselytization; I aint complaining. Although i do have problme with these organization not keepign the book. While govt will bring all kind of legislation to control hindu charity organization but when it comes to minority institutes they get free hand..

I didn't come up with the "God is my hero" line. Someone else did. Also' date=' like I said, cast your religious sensitivities aside and look at what this great woman did in isolation. How anyone call abuse such a legendary figure is beyond me. Then again, knowing your history, I shouldn't be that shocked.[/quote'] I believe he was commenting on her beliefs and motives, not her utilitarian value. We have all helped others in our lives - does that make us immune from crtisism - I dont think so.

I believe he was commenting on her beliefs and motives, not her utilitarian value. We have all helped others in our lives - does that make us immune from crtisism - I dont think so.
When we have gone out of our way to help others as much as Mother Teresa did, we can then talk about criticism or not. For now, mother teresa has done far more for India than all of us combined here have and that bottomline cannot be changed by any sort of nonsensical atheist rant.