Under-rated Talented Actors you would like to see more of

maniac

Without a doubt actors like Paresh Rawal,Om Puri,Naseerddin Shah and Irffan Khan are brilliant but for every great role they have tainted their legacy by acting in some filthy masala or wannabe comedy films.Here is a list of few actors in recent times who have impressed me and also few actors who I would like to see do more films and haven't done as many films as we would like them to do... Prashant Narayan-Serial killer from Murder 2....now that dude was creepy as ****....how come he hasn't done more films???? The guy who played the cop in Ek Chaalis ki last Local....was seriously good Sharmaan Joshi is a very good actor and way better than the Imran Khans and Ranbir Kapoors Will add more soon......

^ agree with all except Irrfan Khan. Not exactly under-rated (of their acting skills) but quite a few talented actors are - Vinay Pathak, Ranvir Shorey, Yashpal Sharma joints_32476689_97536005_57099507.jpg Mukesh Tiwari Mukesh_Tiwari-2.jpg there are few more of this class - difficult to remember their names, will post as I come across their pics/movies.

I find him annoying' date=' overacting most of the times... but perhaps that is what he is directed to do.[/quote'] He is a brilliant actor, but the usual characters he gets are quite poor and OTT. He acted in a national award tamil movie called Bharati. Was very good in it :hatsoff:

Pankaj Kapoor: A very powerful performer, probably in the same league as Nsaeeruddin and Om Puri. But he never did many films and never got the reputation he deserves. It's a pity that most people know him only for his roles in Office-office and as the father of Shahid Kapoor. Pawan Malhotra: What a terrific actor! It's a shame that such actors are not doing well in India. I have seem glimpses of pure genius in this guy but unfortunately, he did not get enough roles to show his art.

Pankaj Kapoor: A very powerful performer, probably in the same league as Nsaeeruddin and Om Puri. But he never did many films and never got the reputation he deserves. It's a pity that most people know him only for his roles in Office-office and as the father of Shahid Kapoor.
Agree... versatile actor. His movies I enjoyed: Maqbool Roja Ek Doctor Ki Maut Ek Ruka Hua Faisla (hindi remake of 12 Angry Men) I wonder why he did not get many good roles!