Is Parth actually dsr?

King Tendulkar

Conversation between Parth and Dsr caught on record... Parth : Why does everyone think I am Dsr, I seriousley am not, why would I have two users both with about 2,3 thousand posts each? Dsr : Parth we are the same poster. We have to come clean on this! Parth : You guys are just playing with me Im seriousley not Dsr. I swear. Dsr : I cant keep this deceit up anymore dsr sorry I mean Parth. We have to stop this nonsense! Parth : Ok then what school do I go to then if we are the same person. Dsr : No you answer my question. What football team do you support? I support Spurs! Parth : Just because we support the same team doesn't mean we are the same person. Dsr : You support the same team as meomg_smile.gifWe are indded the same. I knew it. Case closed dsr no I mean Parth Dsr : You/we/I go to a school in North London. I cant reveal the name for privacy/saftey issues Parth : this is getting boring. Parth : How do I get to school and what busses do I take ?

o yaa.... one of them aka perhapz same person got no life, he logz out from one id, then logz in from another and then reply, then log out then log in from another and quote his other idz post.. amazing.. nice.. way to go.. and heard ravi saying somewhere these both idz have same ip.. so yaaani ki that means - sab kuch dhiila only the topic is rangeela.. and then to make ppl think they are diff , he keepz quoting his other id and sayz this kiddo stuff and tryes to play safe.. though he doesn't know, we are INdians, we aint sadak paar chakhestaniz

It has just been confirmed that they are siamese twins. dsr just sent me this picture through PM --> he says he is too ashamed to post it, and would like me to do so on his behalf. He is desperate to settle this once and for all. dsr is the one on the right, parth is one on the left. main_twins,0.jpg IP's aren't the only things they share. Apparently, they also p*ss out of the same knob.

It has just been confirmed that they are siamese twins. dsr just sent me this picture through PM --> he says he is too ashamed to post it, and would like me to do so on his behalf. He is desperate to settle this once and for all. dsr is the one on the right, parth is one on the left. main_twins,0.jpg IP's aren't the only things they share. Apparently, they also p*ss out of the same knob.
Were do you get this cr#p from preds:hysterical:. You are right move this thread, in fact you can delete it if you want!