4 year old Child genius Joins Mensa

maniac

http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/04/16/four-year-old-girl-with-sky-high-iq-joins-mensa/ Meet a 4-year-old girl whose IQ is just 1 point shy of Stephen Hawking and Albert Einstein. Legos first, the theory of relativity next. Heidi Hankins, from Winchester, England, is the newest kid on the block to join Mensa, the intellectual organization, with an IQ of 159. At the age of 2, Hankins was reportedly already reading at an 8-year-old level. There are no standardized IQ tests for children under the age of 10, so the toddler was psychologically evaluated. Back in 2009, Oscar Wrigly joined Mensa at the age of 2 with an IQ of 160 to become the youngest child to ever join the organization. The average IQ in the general population is said to be about 100. Mensa only recruits members whose IQs belong in the top 2% of the population. According to the Toronto Star, Heidi is one of approximately 90 children under the age of 10 who belong to the British chapter of Mensa. Å´he will remember times and events and things you wouldnÃÕ even notice, HankinÃÔ father told the Star. Å´he has a really good memory for times and places and details.Ǽ/QUOTE] :omg:

My daughter is also showing above normal IQ. She can already write and even draw pictures. Her teacher told me she even teaches other students in her class....
:two_thumbs_up: I think one can enter Mensa if their IQ is higher by a certain % over the average populace for the age group...May be your daughter will be eligible.

How old is she?
4 years old. She can also start my pc, open firefox, type sara, and she will choose first option in autosuggestion, thats website for sara cooking games. she is so good with the mouse, unbelievable coordination, she can play those games. I remmeber it took me while to get used to mouse's sensitivity, she is doing it like a Pro.