Sree wants to apologise

Looks like Sree is gonna be on best behaviour for 3rd test ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- NOTTINGHAM, Aug 1: Admitting that he was embarrassed by his on-field behaviour during the second cricket Test against England at Trent Bridge, paceman S Sree Santh said he wanted to apologise to Michael Vaughan for the body barge incident. "To be honest, I’m embarrassed by what I did and I think I will have to change," Sree Santh said. "I want to say sorry for that (the Vaughan incident) but no one should question my commitment," said Sree Santh, who was fined 50 per cent of his match fee for the incident. "I am thankful to Rahul bhai (Dravid) for showing faith in me. He was upset with a few things, but after the game he came and told me when we were celebrating in the dressing room, 'Sree, after all this, after all the explanations I had to give for you, I still love you and want you to do well,’" Sree Santh told a channel. He said he did a few unwanted things during the second Test out of sheer frustration and wanted to make amends for that. "Frankly, that was the worst part, may be that’s the reason I did a few silly things when I should have continued bowling the basic stuff." However, Sree Santh said he did not hurl the beamer at Kevin Pietersen on purpose. Sree Santh, who has an interesting habit of writing letters to God before every game, said that he had hoped to play a crucial role in India’s victory. "Yes, I did write a letter to God before the fourth day of the Test. I wrote in that, 'Tomorrow I will win the Test match for my country. I will be the one, God please help me.’ But it didn’t go that way. Well, may be I didn’t write my name in the end and God thought it came from Zaheer bhai," he said.

"I am thankful to Rahul bhai (Dravid) for showing faith in me. He was upset with a few things, but after the game he came and told me when we were celebrating in the dressing room, 'Sree, after all this, after all the explanations I had to give for you, I still love you and want you to do well,’" Sree Santh told a channel. .
What ???? !!!! :hysterical:
"Yes' date=' I did write a letter to God before the fourth day of the Test. I wrote in that, 'Tomorrow I will win the Test match for my country. I will be the one, God please help me.’ But it didn’t go that way. Well, may be I didn’t write my name in the end and God thought it came from Zaheer bhai," he said.[/quote'] Dude's retarded - hope it was all in jest and he wasnt serious about it. Yeah, his apology shows class! Way to go man - but please bowl well in the 3rd test :dance:
i still remember Naved ul hasan..and malcom sami were getting the beating of their life from Sehwag..and still they were beshram enough to stare at him...it was so funny...
Does anyone contest the fact that these 2 are top notch jesters? :D
Guest dada_rocks

I hope he doesn;t apologize.. these seniors are ruining shreesant.. what's the need of making it a public spectacle.. just say him what u want to and in dressing room and get it over with.. he should nto bump into batsmne otherwise he is just finejust get the control back that's all

I hope he doesn;t apologize.. these seniors are ruining shreesant.. what's the need of making it a public spectacle.. just say him what u want to and in dressing room and get it over with..
So true. You can bet Prasad and Dravid will ask him to curb his aggression. This won't do Sreesanth any good, because if you take away his aggression he wouldn't be half the bowler he is. Chappell on the other hand, probably encouraged him to be aggressive, hence why he played so well under him. Let the kid do whatever he wants.

Why to apologise publicly?...he has been fined and apology will not reverse that. I hope "gentleman" posture of Dravid will not affect Sree's aggression! He should throw a few "accidental" beamers in next match....every team had done that, so why only we should behave like "sadhus".

I don't mind the aggression he displays even at times it is a little over kill. When you are young you don't want to given others an inch and I can see where Sree's coming from. I just hope he walks the talk otherwise the same fellas that like him for his aggression will call for his head. It is as simple as that.