The Official Dilli Daredevils Thread

Sid

We have got peterson when he is playing his best. When Bangalore had him and other teams, he wasn't really at his best. Hopefully he will be the deal for us this season. We missed experience in the middle last season. Not taking anything away from Venugopal Rao, he was fantastic last season, but we need someone else too. No one was consistent enough to take the team home.

We have got peterson when he is playing his best. When Bangalore had him and other teams' date=' he wasn't really at his best. Hopefully he will be the deal for us this season. We missed experience in the middle last season. Not taking anything away from Venugopal Rao, he was fantastic last season, but we need someone else too. No one was consistent enough to take the team home.[/quote'] All the best to you guys..but I am not too sure about Peiterson. I am yet to see any English players showing any real commiittment in the IPL. Though, if he plays at his best, he is a treat to watch.

All the best to you guys..but I am not too sure about Peiterson. I am yet to see any English players showing any real commiittment in the IPL. Though' date=' if he plays at his best, he is a treat to watch.[/quote'] Pietersen is not English :finger: