IPL Points Table |Orange Cap|Purple Cap |Most Sixes- 2012

Prudent

dont worry we will go down as low as possible :yay:
we will soon be joining the party :yay: But i think competititon to become the second bottom team is more intense than top 4 .. :rcb::csk::pw::kxip: ...... :dc:

we will soon be joining the party :yay: But i think competititon to become the second bottom team is more intense than top 4 .. :rcb::csk::pw::kxip: ...... :dc:
:pw: will reach playoffs.. captaincy alone is enough

DD and KKR almost confirmed. Its a 6-way shootout for 3rd and 4th playoff spots (Deccan is not gonna make it). Nothing much to separate, although MI is probably the strongest of these 6 teams. CSK and PWI look the weakest at the moment :finger: My unbiased guess is the :kxip: and :mi: will make it :yay:

DD and KKR almost confirmed. Its a 6-way shootout for 3rd and 4th playoff spots (Deccan is not gonna make it). Nothing much to separate, although MI is probably the strongest of these 6 teams. CSK and PWI look the weakest at the moment :finger: My unbiased guess is the :kxip: and :mi: will make it :yay:
Unbiased :hmmm:

:fail:
Try to post something like this next time :giggle: Quote: :winky: "CSK against Punjab is like Glenn Mcgrath against Brian Lara.. Clowns XI is our pernennial bunny. We will blitz them into oblvion. Hide your kids, hide you wife coz there's gonna be a blood-bath tomorrow."
Gayle did spank 'em :agree: