IPL Points Table |Orange Cap|Purple Cap |Most Sixes- 2012

Prudent

Major factor is they have the best players..and in 2 cases Captains are in red hot form
I won't say CSK has the best T20 players. Infact they have some of the worst bar Raina who is not in form. Bowling is pathetic since Ashwin's novelty is wearing off. Also Mumbai in top 4 is a testimony to how crappy other teams are than how good they are. Delhi and KKR are the only one who have looked the part in this IPL . RR is a honorable mention who didn't disgrace themselves .

I won't say CSK has the best T20 players. Infact they have some of the worst bar Raina who is not in form. Bowling is pathetic since Ashwin's novelty is wearing off. Also Mumbai in top 4 is a testimony to how crappy other teams are than how good they are. Delhi and KKR are the only one who have looked the part in this IPL . RR is a honorable mention who didn't disgrace themselves .
i am talking baout bowling :rcb: doesnt have single genuine match winner in bowling

Mlinga has been the most difficult bowler for any batsmen to play in all IPL seasons.He is very accurate with his boot crushing yorkers and slow bouncers.That is the reason why he is at the number one spot holding the purple cap