India A to play 3 first class matches on the A tour to WI, June 2012

I think he wants to keep himself side on rather than front on. I think he's more Balaji than Brett Lee. I wouldn't want to change much in his action if it isn't affecting any part of his body.
No. He is not even side on. Even Balaji is not side-on. Actually very few pacers have side-on action nowadays because it results in back injury a lot. A fast bowler needs to stay upright that is the key to bowl well even against left handers. That is the reason I like James Pattinson and Steve Finn a lot. They are so upright on their delivery stride. Aaron too is good because he bowl very close to the stumps and is always straight. He needs to work on his seam position so that he can take the ball away from the right handers.

Does the BCCI have a bowling coach for the A side? Wonder who guides the young bowlers on these A tours when mostly the A team coaches are former batsmen, the likes of Cheeka, Amre and now Rajput. Given that there is no international cricket in the month of June, wont be a bad idea to ask Joe Dawes to travel with the A side. In fact even the fielding coach Penny should be sent with the team, unless the BCCI has asked them to spend time at the NCA and not given them a 2 month long leave.

Does the BCCI have a bowling coach for the A side? Wonder who guides the young bowlers on these A tours when mostly the A team coaches are former batsmen, the likes of Cheeka, Amre and now Rajput. Given that there is no international cricket in the month of June, wont be a bad idea to ask Joe Dawes to travel with the A side. In fact even the fielding coach Penny should be sent with the team, unless the BCCI has asked them to spend time at the NCA and not given them a 2 month long leave.
Good idea but he might resign after seeing the tailunt that we have.
Good idea but he might resign after seeing the tailunt that we have.
We have good enough talent coming up in fast bowling department who all be groomed. I can name a few. Yadav Aaron Shami Ahmed Awana Rahul Shukla Veer Pratap Singh Dhawal Kulkarni Anwar Ahmed Khan Brainder Sran Deepak Chahar Dinda
We have good enough talent coming up in fast bowling department who all be groomed. I can name a few. Yadav Aaron Shami Ahmed Awana Rahul Shukla Veer Pratap Singh Dhawal Kulkarni Anwar Ahmed Khan Brainder Sran Deepak Chahar Dinda
top 4 are def good enough and with coaching can become good bowlers
More info on this guy please RKT.

rkt, Trolling brah.

Cricket: Selectors go for experience in WI A Squad West Indies A Squad Veerasammy Permaul Captain Jason Holder Vice Captain Tino Best Devendra Bishoo Nkrumah Bonner Kraigg Brathwaite Jonathan Carter Kyle Corbin Delorn Johnson Leon Johnson Donovan Pagon Lendl Simmons Devon Thomas Wicketkeeper http://www.caribbeanpressreleases.com/articles/9462/1/Cricket-Selectors-go-for-experience-in-WI-A-Squad/Page1.html

BOWLERS If Ashok Dinda can be our star bowler on this tour then it might push him for contention with the national team B Kumar is mostly going as the reserve bowler in my view and it will be a good experience for him Shami Ahmed is the bowler to watch out for But RP Singh over Awana WHY?? I am hoping Aaron is being considered for the National team or given a break because of his injuries because RP Singh over Aaron is absolutely insane

BOWLERS If Ashok Dinda can be our star bowler on this tour then it might push him for contention with the national team B Kumar is mostly going as the reserve bowler in my view and it will be a good experience for him Shami Ahmed is the bowler to watch out for But RP Singh over Awana WHY?? I am hoping Aaron is being considered for the National team or given a break because of his injuries because RP Singh over Aaron is absolutely insane
I think it is a great chance for Shami Ahmed to show what he can do because he swings the ball away at decent pace and WI batsmen struggle against swing.

I haven't seen Shami Ahmed play but from what i have heard most people think he has more than a decent chance of becoming a good bowler for us Anyone who has seen him play What's his average pace? and how consistent is he in the wicket taking department?