Monsoon Disaster

THX_1138

bihar is badly affected so is maharashtra unless you are in india get in touch with some local genuine ngo in your area and ask them how you can help that or keep on the look out for helpline numbers flashed on the local news channel to help out .still more heavy rains predicted in mahrashra karnatka....

This is like a every year routine now and it's gonna get worst
are you serious dude? i thought this was a particularly bad monsoon, but if this is becoming routine, its not long before we adopt a morbid detachment and ignorance towards the plight of those suffering.

are you serious dude? i thought this was a particularly bad monsoon' date=' but if this is becoming routine, its not long before we adopt a morbid detachment and ignorance towards the plight of those suffering.[/quote'] In the past, haven't you heard about rains ruining disturbing normal life in India? especially in Maharashtra, I mean we almost grew up with it every monsoon Its not ignorance, it just this calamity keeps repeating there UPDATE: Holy ****, didnt realize its gone that bad http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/08/05/wfloods105.xml My apologies, didnt read the news

In the past, haven't you heard about rains ruining disturbing normal life in India? especially in Maharashtra, I mean we almost grew up with it every monsoon Its not ignorance, it just this calamity keeps repeating there UPDATE: Holy ****, didnt realize its gone that bad http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/08/05/wfloods105.xml My apologies, didnt read the news
oye khote... you had me worried man! see what i mean, morbid indifference. i dont wanna put you in a spot, but such events are becoming so commonplace that we seem to ignore the magnitude of the suffering.