Just a thought

kabira

How can you expect indian batting to cope with extra bounce and nip..when they just played one practice game.. Its Durban guys....even Aussies were struggling last year.. also remember chasing under lights is not piece of cake...we saw that in WC03...we saw our own Nehra was unplayable under lights..

Re: Just a thought Yeah, whatever ! India aren't going to win sh*t. Bat first or chase, it won't make a difference. The batsmen simply don't know how to play on pitches with the slightest hint of bounce ! Tendulkar and Dravid are the only ones who can be counted upon to score a few boundaries and stay at the crease for about an hour. The rest just aren't up to it - no matter what kind of bowling may come their way. Look at the way Jaffer, Kaif, Raina and Mongia got out ! The first three couldn't handle the bounce at all, and Mongia just threw his wicket away as if he could'nt give a damn. These batsmen can only score by hitting across the line...a bit of movement off the pitch and they are f*cked. SO even if they DO win the toss and bat first, do you seriously expect these mugs to put up a competitive total which they can defend ? I sure as hell don't ! The ball was doing quite a bit in the first innings as well, and i am certain that the result wouldn't have been any different ! Maybe not 91, but not 200 either. After witnessing the Indian team's spineless capitulation, the Saffies will definately prepare similar pitches for the the next two ODI's. They now know that India are just easy prey.

Re: Just a thought Happened to come here last evening and was shocked to see the language.I have seen many MBs and a lot of trashy ones ...but what i read yesterday ....i had never seen before...sickening ! I thought the forums name is Indian cricket fans....so inappropriate. I would definitely think twice before posting again on a match day....... i wouldn't want to be shamed and embarrased that way again.I am sorry but freedom of speech is one thing but what happened yesterday shouldn't have been allowed to go on for so long ......just my opinion...don't mean to to upset any one.