Euro 2012

ganeshran

yeah man, novak will beat him in 4 sets... hope that spain vs italy aint a dull show, italy will defend like hell, hope its not a stalemate .. i`ll go with a 1-1 draw.. italy`s got my full support :cheer: 2day.... croatia nd n.ireland aint no mugs, they`ll give both the other teams tough fight...i`ll go with a close 2-1 win for croatia

yeah man' date=' n[b']ovak will beat him in 4 sets... hope that spain vs italy aint a dull show, italy will defend like hell, hope its not a stalemate .. i`ll go with a 1-1 draw.. italy`s got my full support :cheer: 2day.... croatia nd n.ireland aint no mugs, they`ll give both the other teams tough fight...i`ll go with a close 2-1 win for croatia
Nah. Rafa is playing just too good. As for Spain-Italy, I'm going for a Spain victory.

I thought Italy were excellent in the 1st half but Spain lacked any attacking threat. Spain looked good in the 2nd half as they played at a higher tempo and started to create chances but they would be better off going with a proper striker. Italy looked good going forward throughout and created quite a few good chances which puts some question marks over Spain's defence. Iniesta was brilliant yesterday.