Euro 2012

ganeshran

Need input on probable goal scorers in the Poland v Russia match. Thanks :icflove: I'm told the Greece v Czech match will not produce many goals, even though Czech need a win badly having lost their first match to Russia. Some say it could be a complete shutout, hence staying away from it :bow:

Need input on probable goal scorers in the Poland v Russia match. Thanks :icflove: I'm told the Greece v Czech match will not produce many goals, even though Czech need a win badly having lost their first match to Russia. Some say it could be a complete shutout, hence staying away from it :bow:
Lewandowski

cant blame England' date=' I remember when Chelsea played like this and scrappily and rather undeservedly won the CL I was annoyed, however I want Eng to do well and can see why they played the way they did. It was not even that defensive, yes they were second best but they did venture forward and create at times...A draw first game vs Fr is a good result... I hope they attack Sweden and Ukraine, they have the attacking talent ...[/quote'] exactly.. i do hope they attack more vs ukraine nd swededn, play dominant football... i really hope england top the group , they will then face the 2nd team of group c, most probably italy or croatia

lewandowski, kerzhakov i think russia is a very ood counter attacking side, i`ll go for a 2-1 russian win czech vs greece would be interesting, with most probably czech winning it

exactly.. i do hope they attack more vs ukraine nd swededn' date=' play dominant football... i really hope england top the group , they will then face the 2nd team of group c, most probably italy or croatia[/quote'] If they play like they did yesterday then I don't see them on top of the group.

Rooney, Ozil, Sneijder, Nasri :icflove:

Lewandowski
lewandowski' date=' [b']kerzhakov i think russia is a very ood counter attacking side, i`ll go for a 2-1 russian win czech vs greece would be interesting, with most probably czech winning it
The preview says he is likely to be replaced by Pava (?) something, who scored a goal in earlier match :dontknow: Anyways, I'm placing bets on Lewan and Arshavin :pray:

Thanks :hatsoff: The preview says he is likely to be replaced by Pava (?) something, who scored a goal in earlier match :dontknow: Anyways, I'm placing bets on Lewan and Arshavin :pray:
possible.. dont go with arshavin, he wont score.. go with pavlyuchenko then, he is sure shot to play at least some minutes, nd he does score

possible.. dont go with arshavin, he wont score.. go with pavlyuchenko then, he is sure shot to play at least some minutes, nd he does score
I gotta predict First goal scorer, not anytime goal scorer. The betting site that I play on doesn't offer anytime GS :((

Whoaaa Poland on fire tonight. Brill goal by their captain. Looks like the 50.000 strong Polish support base completely intimidated the Russians. Cos them Russie normally play beautiful soccer. In the second half though major credit to Poland's defense. They just never let Russia break. And Russia on the break are like Brazil, lethal.

Whoaaa Poland on fire tonight. Brill goal by their captain. Looks like the 50.000 strong Polish support base completely intimidated the Russians. Cos them Russie normally play beautiful soccer. In the second half though major credit to Poland's defense. They just never let Russia break. And Russia on the break are like Brazil, lethal.
:hysterical::hysterical:

portugal nd dutch have to win their matches 2nite r at least draw... i`ll go with a 1-0 portugal win, would be a close game 2nite... germany vs dutch would be a cracker, but i think germans are too strong to get beaten, i`ll go with a draw 1-1

Whats the big deal about this tournament? Just another retarded footie tournament that these irrelevant Europeans keep throwing up time and again to come in the spot light. Anyways, on topic, today's game ends 4-1 to the Dutch. That's the correct result. If the players are too dumb to get that result, they will be the idiots.

Whats the big deal about this tournament? Just another retarded footie tournament that these irrelevant Europeans keep throwing up time and again to come in the spot light. Anyways, on topic, today's game ends 4-1 to the Deutsch. That's the correct result. If the players are too dumb to get that result, they will be the idiots.
:hysterical::hysterical: bold part corrected :D