ABDV thrashes Dale Steyn for 23 runs in an over

Jersey #10

I've been scarred for life. Everything I believed in' date=' shattered in the space of 6 balls. I have notin left anymore. Mein in kangaal ho gaya[/quote'] only 1 batsmen in the world could ve done that... and he did :D

only 1 batsmen in the world could ve done that... and he did :D
18.1 Steyn to Dhoni, 1 wide, now this is certainly a wide, he slides down lwg 18.1 Steyn to Dhoni, FOUR, Bang! Steyn pitches it up and Dhoni stays at the crease and clubs it over his head, that sends the ball scorching down to the boundary 18.2 Steyn to Dhoni, FOUR, fires in a screeching full toss and Dhoni swings and gets a thick outside edge which races down to third man 18.3 Steyn to Dhoni, SIX, the carnage gets worse for Steyn as he stays back to a pitched up delivery and slogs it across the line over deep midwicket, that was brute power 18.4 Steyn to Dhoni, FOUR, pitches this one a lot fuller and Dhoni drags that from outside off and beats deep midwicket, the timing wasn't the best but it was the power which sent the ball scorching 18.5 Steyn to Dhoni, FOUR, and now we have a misfield! Dhoni drives that firmly down to Chipli at long-off but he mistimes his dive and the ball slips past him 18.6 Steyn to Dhoni, 1 run, full on middle and leg, he creams this straight to long-on, that's 24 off the over!

I've been scarred for life. Everything I believed in' date=' shattered in the space of 6 balls. I have notin left anymore. Mein kangaal ho gaya[/quote'] :hysterical: I feel you brah! This is why ABDV is THE best batsman in the world.

17.6 Steyn to de Villiers, 1 run, and for good measure, he calmly drops a furious short ball to third man to keep the strike 17.5 Steyn to de Villiers, FOUR, it got better, if it could, he has scooped a 142 kph Dale Steyn length ball from two feet outside off over short fine leg 17.4 Steyn to de Villiers, SIX, holy moly, incredible, insane, unbelievable, Absolutely Brilliant, it is a 146 kph yorker on middle stump, for crying out loud, but AB has made room and clobbered it over extra cover, I refuse to believe it 17.3 Steyn to de Villiers, FOUR, Steyn tries the slower one, at 118.4 kph, AB clears front leg and slogs it between deep midwicket and long on, no problems again, what have you got, Dale? 17.2 Steyn to de Villiers, 2 runs, Steyn's response is a ripping yorker on middle and leg, AB comfortably works it square on the leg side 17.1 Steyn to de Villiers, SIX, Dale Steyn? short ball? what's the fuss about? AB calmly stays in the crease and pulls Steyn for a flat six over deep midwicket

18.1 Steyn to Dhoni, 1 wide, now this is certainly a wide, he slides down lwg 18.1 Steyn to Dhoni, FOUR, Bang! Steyn pitches it up and Dhoni stays at the crease and clubs it over his head, that sends the ball scorching down to the boundary 18.2 Steyn to Dhoni, FOUR, fires in a screeching full toss and Dhoni swings and gets a thick outside edge which races down to third man 18.3 Steyn to Dhoni, SIX, the carnage gets worse for Steyn as he stays back to a pitched up delivery and slogs it across the line over deep midwicket, that was brute power 18.4 Steyn to Dhoni, FOUR, pitches this one a lot fuller and Dhoni drags that from outside off and beats deep midwicket, the timing wasn't the best but it was the power which sent the ball scorching 18.5 Steyn to Dhoni, FOUR, and now we have a misfield! Dhoni drives that firmly down to Chipli at long-off but he mistimes his dive and the ball slips past him 18.6 Steyn to Dhoni, 1 run, full on middle and leg, he creams this straight to long-on, that's 24 off the over!
the diff is steyn bowled all balls well here and no edges...or misfield...full controll steyn ball good yorkers which still went for 6

the diff is steyn bowled all balls well here and no edges...or misfield...full controll steyn ball good yorkers which still went for 6
I saw that match live. It was absolute brute force from Dhoni nothing else. He just muscled Steyn's express deliveries.