ABDV thrashes Dale Steyn for 23 runs in an over

Jersey #10

We all enjoyed' date=' but some OTT jacking by some, not least you[/quote'] Thats what make games more funny... You gave example of Pollard that guy became millionnaire becuase of that innings.....

It was like watching Jayasuriya at his peak.
It was more than that! I don't remember seeing Jayasuriya hitting against the best bowler of the era in that manner as ABDV. In fact I don't think Jaya could have ever done it against Walsh/Ambrose/Wasim/Waqar/McGrath etc. ABDV :hatsoff:

Good analogy :hatsoff: But I like Haden more than suriya. There was this game between Aus vs Aus 'A'. Haydos literally raped McGrath :agree:
agree u can compare him to hayden... hayden always scared me while batting :fear:

Thats what make games more funny... You gave example of Pollard that guy became millionnaire becuase of that innings.....
So then hopefully AB will attract bigger bids at next year's auction. Selfish bastard eyeing the $2 million bracket to join the mighty ranks of Jaddu and Yusuf.

Steyn is not a great death bowler in T20s. Malinga and Narine are' date=' Dale no.[/quote'] Are you kidding me? Steyn bowled pretty well in that over. He got the yorker right as well. It was all ABDV's class and brute force.

It was more than that! I don't remember seeing Jayasuriya hitting against the best bowler of the era in that manner as ABDV. In fact I don't think Jaya could have ever done it against Walsh/Ambrose/Wasim/Waqar/McGrath etc. ABDV :hatsoff:
2.1 Shoaib Akhtar to Uthappa, 1 run, Shoaib fires the ball in from wide of the crease, Uthappa jumps back and across and fends the ball towards the leg side, he calls Jayasuriya through for the quick single 2.2 Shoaib Akhtar to Jayasuriya, FOUR, Shoaib gives Jayasuriya a tiny bit of room outside off and that's all he needs to uses his forearms and drives the ball hard through cover off the back foot, he's not timed it well but the ball still goes over the boundary 2.3 Shoaib Akhtar to Jayasuriya, SIX, shot! Stunning stuff! Jayasuriya moves a fraction across his stumps and picks Shoaib off his pads and deposits him over the long leg boundary, that was hit hard and flat with a lot of bottom hand and it just cleared the boundary 2.4 Shoaib Akhtar to Jayasuriya, 2 runs, Shoaib pitches short and Jayasuriya pulls the ball along the ground through midwicket Shoaib goes round the wicket. 2.5 Shoaib Akhtar to Jayasuriya, FOUR, too full and too wide outside off stump, Jayasuriya leans into it and powers the ball over extra cover with a full and free swing of his bat, the ball bounces once before going over the boundary 2.6 Shoaib Akhtar to Jayasuriya, SIX, incredible incredible shot! Shoaib goes back over the wicket and bowls a short of a length delivery on leg and middle, Jayasuriya moves across his stumps and plays a short arm pull that sends the ball soaring over deep midwicket