Varun and Yadav were too good today

Cricketics

Love watching these 2, especially Yadav but both of them are seriously wasting that pace...whats with all these pace talks when you bowl 70-80% short stuff, might have worked against Indian batsmen in the nets :/ Someone needs to coach these 2 B I G time...both are gonna be really handy in Test matches.

Umesh -- fastest 151.5 k and lots of deliveries between 147 k to 150 k. He was really quick today which largely made up for his random mindless deliveries. Aaron -- fastest 147.4 k and lots of deliveries between 140 k to 143 k. After an injury -- not bad at all. He was getting steep bounce off a good length and making the batsmen hop and jump. Plus, he tried to bowl to a plan and often succeeded. 3 genuinely quick bowlers bowling in tandem was a treat to watch.
bounce hmm now this is interesting! thnx for info!:clap:

I was the biggest Anti PK here but after watching him bowl in England....He would be a perfect fit to complement Umesh and Varun in most conditions if he gets back the same form he was in July 2011...or an Irfan Pathan circa 2003-2005 for the additional X factor he brings in. Having Ishanth,Varun,Umesh in the same team would make the attack too one-dimensional. Please keep VK,Mithun etc far away from the team......Still hope for Dinda though
dude all of them are totally diff bowlers ishant is tall quick bowler...main strength bounce and when in full form seam in and out 9very rare though) should not be in team on form yadav is more of a quick swing bowler more into steyn mould (not comparing jsut comparing the type) aaron i didnt saw him today even he is totally diff from other too from looks of it he is wicket to wicket bowler? or thts his strength

These guys are seriously FAST, MADE THE BATSMEN JUMP ON THAT TRACK, Ishant, Varun, Umesh, if only they bowl with a bit of consistency and start moving the ball, we have a serious attack, these guys are naturally fast.S Doull WAS COMMENTING INDIA CAN HAVE A VERY GOOD PACE ATTACK WTH THESE TWO AND DINDA AND OTHER BOWLERS HE HAS SEEN.

These guys are seriously FAST' date=' MADE THE BATSMEN JUMP ON THAT TRACK, Ishant, Varun, Umesh, if only they bowl with a bit of consistency and start moving the ball, we have a serious attack, these guys are naturally fast.S Doull WAS COMMENTING INDIA CAN HAVE A VERY GOOD PACE ATTACK WTH THESE TWO AND DINDA AND OTHER BOWLERS HE HAS SEEN.[/quote'] and we will still select praveen bimar :P and the legend :P awana bowled much better then pk in last game..

Both wayward in lengths. Varun Aaron's Pitch Map varunaaronpitchmap.png Umesh Yadav's Pitch Map umeshyadavpitchmap.png
Length isnt a problem. Length can be varied especially in t20 cant be predictible but reasonably fuller is better thing to do and then surprise short stuff. Line is more important.

THIS IS WHY I SUPPORT DD' date=' ALSO I WOULD [b']LOVE TO SEE VIRU AS CAPTAIN,HATE TO SEE TRUNDLERS GALORE IN INDIAN TEAM , Dhoni's approach, CSK, MI.
:hysterical: :hysterical: did you saw match yesterday??

Very Good Observation Suddenly from a 140 to 145k bowler , to the Surprise of its followers, Yadav Cranked it up and became a 144 to 151K bowler, only his slower balls were slower than 144 else 4 balls out of 6 faster and dangerous He got one wicket of a 146.1 K ball when brendor gave the simplest of catches and one more super fast ball to get Kallis......both batsman were set batsman and of the very next ball Tiwari had offered a missed hook....n was about to be run out atleast 4 to 5 times- At least 5 easy run out opportunities were missed- even a set Brendon and Kallis were finding it impossible to manage Umesh and Varun Umesh was bowling as if a raging BULL was on a attack......All misscued Shots except for a few good square cuts. Sehwag shud have started with Umesh and Morkel and then got Nadeem, specially when he knew Gambhir is probably the best batsman in the world against SPINNERS.... Finally Aaron got Gambhir out 2 times , once a missed easy catch by Umesh and second clean bowled......I am surprised Sehwag did not realise that getting Gambhir out- best chance was against morkel n Umesh or Varun....nadeem cud hav got Brendon , it looks sehwag wanted nadeem n morne to get brendon and then attack other batsman where as the Key batsman was Gambhir Good thing about his captaincy is he let's his fast bowlers a free go and if his batters score 165+ ...there are 90 percent chances DD will win.......DD missed peterson.

7.5 Yadav to McCullum, 1 run, late on the push as he is pegged on the back foot with a 150.3 kph length ball homing in on middle and leg, thick inside edge behind square on leg 7.6 Yadav to Kallis, no run, beats the great allrounder with a 148.3 kph length delivery that comes back in a long way from outside off, Kallis flashes outside the line End of over 8 (4 runs) Kolk
These are two deliveries which Yadav needs to bowl more often, not just pace, but also the lengths were very good.

Till now what I've seen Yadav is 3-4ks faster than Aaron on avg.Yadav is a swing bowler while Aaron is a hit the deck kind of a bowler.Both can be wayward but Aaron is more consistent in line & length.Both are genuine strike bowlers.Yadav is around 140-145kph without much of an effort where Aaron is around 138-143kph.But Yadavcan bowl 145-150 & 150+ when he wants to bowl.Aaron can also bowl in high 140s & odd one into 150s but we haven't seen his fastest as of now.He'll when he gets his rhythm back.Aaron needs to sort out his run-up & the inactive nonbowling arm.he'll be 3-4 ks quicker if he does that.He've started to develope a decent fast bowling pool with Ishant,Umesh,Aaron,Shami,Awana & Nechim.With few other rookies also coming up future of fastbowling looks bright.I don't agree with Simon Doull on Dinda.He's a good nippy bowler but not fast & he's already 27 so he can play for India in ODIs but he's not the future coz all other bowlers mentioned above are younger & better than him.

Till now what I've seen Yadav is 3-4ks faster than Aaron on avg.Yadav is a swing bowler while Aaron is a hit the deck kind of a bowler.Both can be wayward but Aaron is more consistent in line & length.Both are genuine strike bowlers.Yadav is around 140-145kph without much of an effort where Aaron is around 138-143kph.But Yadavcan bowl 145-150 & 150+ when he wants to bowl.Aaron can also bowl in high 140s & odd one into 150s but we haven't seen his fastest as of now.He'll when he gets his rhythm back.Aaron needs to sort out his run-up & the inactive nonbowling arm.he'll be 3-4 ks quicker if he does that.He've started to develope a decent fast bowling pool with Ishant' date='Umesh,Aaron,Shami,Awana & Nechim.With few other rookies also coming up future of fastbowling looks bright.I don't agree with Simon Doull on Dinda.He's a good nippy bowler but not fast & he's already 27 so he can play for India inODIs but he's not the future coz all other bowlers mentioned above are younger & better than him.[/quote'] Yadav was similar to Aaron in terms of pace 2 years ago at the same age of 22. Aaron will only get quicker. I hope he works out on his runup and makes it a bit more smoother to get more momentum. Even Yadav can get quicker for next 2 years, like it had happened in case of Brett Lee and Akhtar who both had started at a similar pace of Yadav at same age and got quicker in next 2-3 years. Yadav needs to get more consistent. Both still have some good work to do on their bowling.

i never seen this aaron guy bowl before heard all the hype thankfully it was true for once, great fast delivery to get gambhir out. still think yadav is india's best hope for 90mph bowler, one of the commentator said aaron is retrning from stress back injury, back injuries and fast bowlers don't make good companions in the long run

i never seen this aaron guy bowl before heard all the hype thankfully it was true for once, great fast delivery to get gambhir out. still think yadav is india's best hope for 90mph bowler, one of the commentator said aaron is retrning from stress back injury, back injuries and fast bowlers don't make good companions in the long run
It's good to have back stress fractures at tender age for a fast bowler.It makes his body stronger & fitter.