How many minimum points does a team need to CONFIRM a place in top 4?

AbhishekS

Like in the 8 team tournament, 16 points (8 wins) would ensure the team a place in top 4, how many points does a team needs this time? 8 team tournament - 14 points (qualification on NRR) - 16 points (confirmed) 9 team tournament - ??? - ???

don't worry DD is almost there just have to make sure they don't fall below second place to ensure better chances of reaching final
ALMOST there! I'm worried and I hope they don't crumble now after KP's exit. Now the team is more or less the same one which finished last in the previous season. They only additions are Mahela and an out of form Ross.

ALMOST there! I'm worried and I hope they don't crumble now after KP's exit. Now the team is more or less the same one which finished last in the previous season. They only additions are Mahela and an out of form Ross.
i also thought same:two_thumbs_up: without KP they are just same plus mahela. but with improved & more confident yadav & aaron:dance:

Worried about :dd: :rofl:Bhai yahaan pune waale hope lagake baithe hain and you are worried about delhi :rofl:
:hysterical: DD should aim for 1-2 place. Also KP was not the only difference maker. All 3-4 bowlers are much improved now. Yadav, Aaron, Nadeem and Irfan.

:hysterical: DD should aim for 1-2 place. Also KP was not the only difference maker. All 3-4 bowlers are much improved now. Yadav, Aaron, Nadeem and Irfan.
irfan didn't improved:nono: they are using him smartly..last time they use him as main bowler & this time he is more like allrounder.

not worried about them getting into the knock outs but i agree with you about the rest. In the knock outs, if Sehwag doesnt fire, the team might end up looking like the previous match against KKR. They have to give people like finch, bracewell or Russell some time instead of Ross. The middle order is weak with an out of form Ross, people like Nagar, Negi and Naman dont inspire any confidence either