Isa Tara Guha fan club

CoverDrive

I posted close to 20 screen shots of her so far ....she's very cute and has a curvy figure...the best part abt her is she's always smiling' date=' has a positive personality and is very shy, coy like nayi naveli dulhan....would love to get to know her and feed her cherries all day :love: [/quote'] Exactly my feeling. Such a shy & coy Dulhan type. feels like keep on doing things to her to give her more shy smiles...

I posted close to 20 screen shots of her so far ....she's very cute and has a curvy figure...the best part abt her is she's always smiling' date=' has a positive personality and is very shy, coy like nayi naveli dulhan....would love to get to know her and[b'] feed her cherries all day :love: Shibani is still tolerable but her exertions in putting out half baked American accent is annoying, also she dresses like a grandma most of the time.... Archana is SUPER FAKE during her interviews...you can tell this chick is a seasoned pro and probably bahut saare ladke apni ungli...:giggle:
Do you own and orchard or something... ladkiyon ko kabhi grapes toh kabhi cherry khilate phirte ho? :nervous:

Do you own and orchard or something... ladkiyon ko kabhi grapes toh kabhi cherry khilate phirte ho? :nervous:
humesha to hot dog nehi khilaa sakte :hysterical: When she came to kolkata to visit her dadu-dida (grandpa/grandma) 15isa.jpg

she used to come on itv4 during IPL in UK' date=' she was definately better than mandira bedi and shonali nagrani on there as she was an international cricketer with brain and abit of beauty aswell. anyways I watch it on youtube in 720p quality where u dont have to listen to all this crap plus no ads[/quote'] yeah..but i am her fan already :--D

The wonders of modern day makeup, If you kids find her hot, I think its time to revive the GKD Thread and teach you a thing or two about hotness :D - Former King of the Tharki Thread :D O come on Taxxi, not you too :P