Isa Tara Guha fan club

CoverDrive

I'm a fan. :woot: btw, its Isha guha, and not Isa.
It would be written as 'Isa' only. When Bengali proper nouns are romanized, 'sh' sounds are written as 's'. P.S. Going by the pic :headshake: Dunno why U2 are fans :dontknow:

she still has more cricketing brain then archana and shibani' date=' they need to send her to do those on feild interview. though she may need to tone down her accent.[/quote'] Naaa I'll take Shibani or Archana's lack of cricketing brain any day. Shibani off-course being the all time favorite.

she used to come on itv4 during IPL in UK, she was definately better than mandira bedi and shonali nagrani on there as she was an international cricketer with brain and abit of beauty aswell. anyways I watch it on youtube in 720p quality where u dont have to listen to all this crap plus no ads

I posted close to 20 screen shots of her so far ....she's very cute and has a curvy figure...the best part abt her is she's always smiling, has a positive personality and is very shy, coy like nayi naveli dulhan....would love to get to know her and feed her cherries all day :love: Shibani is still tolerable but her exertions in putting out half baked American accent is annoying, also she dresses like a grandma most of the time.... Archana is SUPER FAKE during her interviews...you can tell this chick is a seasoned pro and probably bahut saare ladko ko apni ungliyo pe nachayi hai