India V. England ODI Series, Predictions thread!

Chaos

Remember 4-1 in WI, 4-0 in Saffie land, not even making past quarters in the ICC trophy at home and the recent WC disaster. Of the two ODIs against Bangladesh India huffed puffed to victory in the first ODI. I don't rate either team in ODIs.

As we know they going to play 7 ODI's. Mine would be 4-3 india or 5-2 India. Tendulkar Man of the series.:yay:
heck no! no way that we will drop three odis or more to the point, the poms will manage three victories. 5-2 or 6-1 or quite possibly even 7-0. this is of course considering that rain wont claim a victim or two.
Im going to the 6th ODI at The Oval and by then I excpect India to have already won the series. 5-1 is my prediction, 1 loss and 1 rained off, come on guys its England.
parth, and ur prediction for MOS is, TENDULKAR, Am i correct? :D:regular_smile::yay::dance:
Remember 4-1 in WI' date=' 4-0 in Saffie land, not even making past quarters in the ICC trophy at home and the recent WC disaster. Of the two ODIs against Bangladesh India huffed puffed to victory in the first ODI. I don't rate either team in ODIs.[/quote'] on the other side of the spectrum, we have series Victory against PAK in PAK, drawn against SA in India, beaten WI in India, and beaten SRL in India. It's not as bad as you make it seem Ravi. Watch us demolish England and get more confidence.