Match 59: Delhi Daredevils vs Chennai Super Kings

Sehwag1830

i am from Mangalore but i dont understand hindi well..toda toda
Your hindi is pretty well for a southie. OK just last question . Know it will be off-topic How did you watch serials like Shaktimaan, OM NAMAH Shivaya, Ramayana in South ? Was it dubbed there in local language ?

Your hindi is pretty well for a southie. OK just last question . Know it will be off-topic How did you watch serials like Shaktimaan, OM NAMAH Shivaya, Ramayana in South ? Was it dubbed there in local language ?
Hindi only.. in Karntaka dubbing is not allowed [guess in TN and Andhra they dub]

Hindi only.. in Karntaka dubbing is not allowed [guess in TN and Andhra they dub]
I asked this because i used to read that there was opposition about evil Naarthies forcing Southies to learn Hindi . So there was no protest about being shown in Hindi .

I asked this because i used to read that there was opposition about evil Naarthies forcing Southies to learn Hindi . So there was no protest about being shown in Hindi .
dont read decade old news papers.. only TN there are some objections , that also political , more than else [may be resident Tammi's can throw some light on this subject] but now they also start to speak Hindi [trust me freinds in office] - this is mainly because of mechanical industry,people need to trvael from TN to Pune , major automotive hubs , you need some hindi

dont read decade old news papers.. only TN there are some objections , that also political , more than else [may be resident Tammi's can throw some light on this subject] but now they also start to speak Hindi [trust me freinds in office] - this is mainly because of mechanical industry,people need to trvael from TN to Pune , major automotive hubs , you need some hindi
Fine. :icflove:

Delhi are really strong especially bowling! Kulasekara should come in for Bravo... Vijay should be kicked out Faf may be should be back for Hussey
dont worry in T20 no one is stronger..CSK will match DD blow by blow if it requires but i predict a easy win for best team ever :csk: