Live Auction-Dharamshala game-66th match - Kings XI Punjab v Chennai Super Kings-May 17

mishra

Due to popular demand for the rights of thread openining among the IPL fans I think it will be fairer if i auction this game.Action ends in There is $564 million reserve price for this auction. let the auction begin.. Guys beat the reserve.... All "Undisclosed" will be disclosed by tomorrow. Winning bidder has to bet winning bid money on kxip win against CSK. In case kxip wins bet win will be returned to the winning bidder. Account must show enuff fund to bid. After points raised by Sidhoni about CSK supporters.. For CSK supporters to partcipate::::: Minimum Bidding is Half Billion icf $$$ FAQ ======

WTF!! Why does the winner haS to bet on kxip??
Because I dont want the money from a fan. Winner will bet the bidding amount on kxip win. If kxip wins he can get returns. Win win sitution. If we loose the game. Panauti has paid the price.

Disclose the reserve price and auction end time. It'll be helpful for you because if you screw up, Mod Sunnyji2K will take you to task. Also, it'll be good idea to take IPL section Mods on board before you move further in auctioning the thread. I did an auction without taking then on board and later had to do lot's of explaining..

Disclose the reserve price and auction end time. It'll be helpful for you because if you screw up, Mod Sunnyji2K will take you to task. Also, it'll be good idea to take IPL section Mods on board before you move further in auctioning the thread. I did an auction without taking then on board and later had to do lot's of explaining..
:giggle:

But still they didn't ban you? :wall: :wall: :wall: