Are you going to watch the rest of the Ashes series?

King

I won't be watching it day in day out. Probably will catch an hour's highlight at the end of the day but won't be bothered watching the rest of the series. Although not close England put up good fight in the 2nd and 3rd test. It was good to watch few individual performances on both sides. Now the rest of the test series will mostly focus on Warnie and McGrath. I'm not a big fan of guys announcing retirement a series or couple of test matches earlier unless of course these players want all the attraction. I would have preferred both Warne and McGrath announcing their retirement on the eve of the final test. As for England, I do not know how will they continue to focus on winning :shrug: After 3-0 drubbing already they will not have stomach for fight and there are rumblings in the team already. S.Mahmood wasn't happy the way he was handled in the last test match. He already made public his disappointment at having given very limited opportunity to bowl (Sajid bowled 17 overs in the entire test match and was the least preferred bowler in the line up). 5 test series are good for deciding the true winners but at times may sound very lame and boring if a team notches up 3 test wins to seal the series. I think it is going to get a tad boring the last couple of test matches.

Re: Are you going to watch the rest of the Ashes series? i am in india....and i did not sleep at all... whole night just to watch the test match ..it starts here at 5am.... so i watched 1 hr highlight .....and then morning session... 6 wickets in one session...aussies are too good... also liked the umpiring of aleem dar.... he does not get bogged down by warne...and his antics... saw some mastery of Mcgraa... pure genius... now that Australians are batting...and its lunch time..i can get some sleep..