Sign in to follow this  
Roshanrocks

--The CSK Jinx--

:hail: Had 3 teams who could overtake them Took out Rajasthan yesterday... Punjab going down today.... Last team remaining... RCB are up against DC who have peaked at a most opportune moment for CSK... CSK will reach IPL by hook or crook :fear: And if they do.. nothing can stop them from making it 3-in-a-row Can CSK be stopped, Will the havan work? WIll Outsider's thread prove lucky again for CSK? Stay tuned folks... stay tuned...

RCB trying an anti-jinx here ...:hysterical:. Dont worry RR ' date= u guys are thru. U can beat DC in your sleep.
? But yes, CSK have always made it to the semis, and there is no reason why they will not do so this time round. RCB can't beat DC as they are now under immense pressure, and DC have gained momentum after spoiling RR's party yesterday. All in all, congrats Whistle Phodus :nice:

RCB mental state has become fragile after the Pommersbach episode... Come to think of it.. :hmmm: the timing of that episode is also suspicious.. It cud have happened after the DC match.. but No... just when Gayle hits a big 100, his friend is accused of this... Am sure all the players will be disturbed mentally No no no guys, trust me... Its the CSK jinx at work...

Don't know what to say... :dontknow: Both CSK & RCB gonna kick Bambi **** in next round...that's of MI manages to qualify...
dont know why you are checking IPL 2 point table..check latest one (IPL 5)

Poor Ram was betrayed by his own boys after the loss in the last match :hysterical:
You are correct my man. My own people betrayed me after our previous loss... it hurts me. :((

Actually CSK is the easiest team to beat between CSK and RCB in their form. SO in a way it is good that rCB goes through which will make the IPL a good contest.
nah...once into playoffs..dhoniconda will strangle opposiiton..wait n watch

How can DC beat RCB? :hmmmm2:
DC had almost beaten RCB in the last game until ABDV came and whacked Steyn around..Until then the game looked a goner... I dont think lightning can strike twice... Our bowling attack is so fragile scoring 190 against us is a piece of cake... And Gayle has just scored a 100, according to law of averages he will fail in the next game.

nah...once into playoffs..dhoniconda will strangle opposiiton..wait n watch
:hysterical: I have been waiting for that Dhoiconda since world cup. Getting beaten badly everywhere in the world. You still believe in Dhoniconda. That died long back.

Let us say PKXI wins this one miraculously. What if RCB/DCB match rained out? WHo goes through then?
Punjab. Both Punjab and RCB will be on 18, but Punjab will have more wins under their belt.

Let us say PKXI wins this one miraculously. What if RCB/DCB match rained out? WHo goes through then?
Punjab cannot win this... But if it rains, RCB will go into the playoffs... ANy chances of rain in Deccan land? :hmmm:

DC had almost beaten RCB in the last game until ABDV came and whacked Steyn around..Until then the game looked a goner... I dont think lightning can strike twice... Our bowling attack is so fragile scoring 190 against us is a piece of cake... And Gayle has just scored a 100, according to law of averages he will fail in the next game.
DC just won their last match, according to the law of Deccan Chargers they will lose their next match :agree: :om:

^ No I mean rain in RCB game....
Yes if it rains, then Punjab and RCB will have the same number of points, but Punjab will have more wins than RCB, so they'll go through according to the rules of this IPL.

Yes if it rains' date=' then Punjab and RCB will have the same number of points, but Punjab will have more wins than RCB, so they'll go through according to the rules of this IPL.[/quote'] yes, If Punjab had won today.

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.