dumdumdigadiga

bulbul

Dum Dum Bhai all the time spent in CSK threads (probably more than all the CSK fans put together) gone waste. :hysterical: Now forget all that and support the only Southie team left in the competition. :icflove:
IPL's dead long live IPL :icflove: sorry no support to any other team than RCB...... i dont care about Southy Narty nonsense :icflove:

haha. 4D's all jinxing effort gone waste. Asterix should quit this, after seeing what happened to 4D.
you call it has Jinx... i call it has inner fear / devine interpretation / knowing in and out of my team ....

I mean for the play-offs. Your team is anyway out
i dont like any other teams... like DD most in teams now in playoffs but not sure about they are winning though.. rest of teams i dont care..ill be neutral :--D

D4D' date=' time to pick another team. Don't pick us, we are bound to crash out soon.[/quote'] no longer care..who wins or not never supported any team other than RCB for whole tourny [all IPL including 2008 :P] supported individual teams during matches as it wont be fun to support has a neutral