Rahul Sharma and Wayne Parnell arrested from a Mumbai rave party| Update - Wayne Parnell claims innocence

saneindian

Some news channels showing the story of a raid on a rave part by Mumbai police where Rahul and Parnell have alos been held along ith 70-80 other guests. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/mumbai/Mumbai-police-bust-rave-party-19-foreign-national-among-100-detained/articleshow/13320114.cms?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=tweets Doesn't mention the cricketers names yet, but many news channels reporting the names.

both of these don't play another game for months iirc.
No more matches to play for some time.. :dontknow:
Drug traces stay in the system for a long time. Maybe they would go below permissible levels or are not screened by the doping agencies in the first place :dontknow:

if true I say ban the guy.no need to face humilation in ICC events if he is found out
I think you need to understand the difference between performance enhancing/banned drugs and recreational drugs (similar to tobacco and alcohol). Not everything is banned and checked as part of drug tests. Normally it's performance enhancing drugs, steroids, masking agents and a few other drugs are tested for, not everything under the sun and I am sure most of the professional sportspersons know this.