Of Even More Jelly Beans

ok...i'm not trying to start something here. But on a featherbed of a wicket, India going at RPO (when Dravid is striking at 50+ you KNOW it's gonna be a good day), the ball suddenly starts moving around, and bouncing at an alarming height. Pictures are shown of jelly beans. Let's be honest. What's going on? The pitch was quite abrasive..could it be reverse swing? Or did the jelly beans have something to do with it?

There was no reverse swing the entire day as far as I could see. There was some cloud cover though which could have helped swing bowling. And of course jelly beans.:D
you know i have searched high and low, but there is no explanation or why cloud cover helps swing bowling, nor have i seen any quatified data supporting this hypothesis. its just word of mouth and i believe a mere urban legend. probably a classic case of the placebo effect. the batsman looks up and sees clouds and thinks to himself it is going swing like the dickens and suddenly it seems to the hapless batsman that the fast bowler is tossing bananas and other prodigious arcs...
you know i have searched high and low, but there is no explanation or why cloud cover helps swing bowling, nor have i seen any quatified data supporting this hypothesis. its just word of mouth and i believe a mere urban legend.
I know that. When research was done there was no correlation found between moisture and swing but anyone who has played/watched cricket can vouch that it swings more in humid conditions and I think this might be a case where more research is required rather than being an urban legend.