Lets finish things off..

Ram

I want to see an Indian innings victory, anything else will leave me dis-appointed. The english would be bruised and battered , both physically and mentally. This is the time to be ruthless. India should bat on and on, and cross 575 if possible.Then give the english openers one hour and come out all guns blazing . I wouldnt mind even if India manages to play out the entire day. Then, we can give the english one entire night to think about their misery. Comon India ! Finish 'em !

Stranger things have happened in cricket. Just STFU you idiots and wait for the test to end.
Oh yeah ?!?!?!? Like what ? We have won this series. This test will either be a draw or a victory to India. Now sing this with me;
I've paid my dues Time after time I've done my sentence But committed no crime And bad mistakes I've made a few I've had my share of sand Kicked in my face But I've come through And we mean to go on and on and on and on We are the champions - my friends And we'll keep on fighting Till the end We are the champions We are the champions No time for losers 'Cause we are the champions of the World I've taken my bows And my curtain calls You brought me fame and fortune And everything that goes with it I thank you all But it's been no bed of roses No pleasure cruise I consider it a challenge before The whole human race And I ain't gonna lose And we mean to go on and on and on and on We are the champions - my friends And we'll keep on fighting Till the end We are the champions We are the champions No time for losers 'Cause we are the champions of the World We are the champions - my friends And we'll keep on fighting Till the end We are the champions We are the champions No time for losers 'Cause we are the champions
:dance:
typical Indian mentality.. just win the game.. an inning victory doesnt matter..
Typical "Indian" mentality ? What do you mean by that ? If anything , it is a typical winners' mentality. Its not enough if you just win, you have to win with style. :shades_smile: