Test series victory thread

My perfect ending to this test match would be -- India bowl out England for 190 before tea tomorrow, dont enforce the follow on and bat again. And then , my bwoy Jaffer and my man Sachin will score centuries at their own sweet pace through the whole of 4th day and India declares at 400/5. England is left to chase 790 in 90 overs, get bowled out for 150 in 60. India wins by 640 runs ! :D P.S - Actually , If i really had my way , i wouldnt declare that early. India scores 500/7 again in its second innings. England should be left to chase 1100 in 30 overs :D:D

You are a very cruel person arent you ... :haha:
Whats wrong with my offer BB ? I think its very straigh-forward. If England wants to win this match and draw the series , let them chase 1100 in 30 overs ! :haha: Actually BB , its time for us savor this moment. Its been a long time coming , after all the dis-appointments. I am absolutely elated. This could partially explain my over-exuberant posts off late. :D
My perfect ending to this test match would be -- India bowl out England for 190 before tea tomorrow, dont enforce the follow on and bat again. And then , my bwoy Jaffer and my man Sachin will score centuries at their own sweet pace through the whole of 4th day and India declares at 400/5. England is left to chase 790 in 90 overs, get bowled out for 150 in 60. India wins by 640 runs ! :D P.S - Actually , If i really had my way , i wouldnt declare that early. India scores 500/7 again in its second innings. England should be left to chase 1100 in 30 overs :D:D
:haha: It will be funny to see ENG going for 1100 in 30 overs and then being bowled out in 13.

And aha.. I forgot to add. If the 1100 of 30 overs plan works out , then Wasim Jaffer and VVS Laxman will open the bowling for India in the english second innings , with Dhoni and Karthik being the first and second change bowlers along with Dravid. If they prove to be too expensive , then we could bring in the proper bowlers like Sachin and Ganguly. Mind you , the match situation has to get really dire for this to happen, like for example England put on 20-25 runs for the opening wicket. Meanwhile , Zaheer , Sreesanth , RP Singh and Anil Kumble will all be given paid holidays. They could sit on the boundary edge and watch the action if they want, or they could go on a tour of the English country side if they prefer.