IPL Legend Murali Vijay's epic LOL moment .

rageaddict

There is a fine line between showmanship and stupidity and it was evident yesterday.
actually its all about result..if u win people forget that..if you lose u will become laughing stock :winky:

Has to be among one of the top funniest things that have ever happened on a cricket field . Murali Vijay starts celebrating and continues to run towards the crowd after taking a simple catch on a No ball while the batsmen complete two runs! Not blaming Vijay here but fielders must have a good presence of mind instead of prematurely celebrating like loonies. An early throw could have easily been good enough to avoid two runs being taken there and Tiwari would have been on strike for the last ball. Surely Tiwari wasnt going to hit Hilfy for a boundary on the last ball and at most would have taken a single there to take keep the strike for the final over with 13 runs to get which is a much tougher task than an under 10 target .
I liked use of that word..:haha::haha: In fact Murali Vijay is quite stupid.

Nothing new for he cowlasher. Plays 1 inning a year and his chamcha's call him Legend :woot:
you seem to have a special liking for M Vijay and his 'chamchas'...:cantstop: why so much venom ? dont like tamil people ? you think they are black ? racist punks like you divide India phenominally, no need of pakistan. :finger:

you seem to have a special liking for M Vijay and his 'chamchas'...:cantstop: why so much venom ? dont like tamil people ? you think they are black ? racist punks like you divide India phenominally, no need of pakistan. :finger:
quick to move into racist angle...:giggle:

Vilander' date=' calm down. there was nothing racist about what achilles said.[/quote'] i am little too old for hyper reacting mate, i am not a high school kid. You just check all the posts made in different threads and make you judgement. If this statement that i have made is of any distaste, i would take it back. But the point is, ICF for me is a window into India, the interactions of the various linguistic,cultural nationhood's within India, it has been a revelation. I would not be stupid to try and control the flow here, just observing. Lots of palpable hate towards certain communities from general mass of the average Indian male cricketing fan and i see the dividing line right at the borders of TN for some reason. But i am cool mate :two_thumbs_up:

lol now u are moving Bangalore out of India :hysterical:
oh you are in b'lore then closer to action good, then this should be a concern to you as well. India should be 1 entity, no back stabbing name calling dribe ? some bits of fun and banter is good but when it gets a little too racist ( eg lungies ? i see some BD guys calling csk lungies, wtf is a lungi ? its a bloody indonesian attire half of BD wears it throughout their lives, too much talk of political brinkmanship from TN, i could see some posts likening Karunanidhi and UPA here !! i mean does west bengal politics sound better than TN ? and what does this have to do with cricket fans and CSK ?) Racist, hence we have to be cautious.

oh you are in b'lore then closer to action good, then this should be a concern to you as well. India should be 1 entity, no back stabbing name calling dribe ? some bits of fun and banter is good but when it gets a little too racist ( eg lungies ? i see some BD guys calling csk lungies, wtf is a lungi ? its a bloody indonesian attire half of BD wears it throughout their lives, too much talk of political brinkmanship from TN, i could see some posts likening Karunanidhi and UPA here !! i mean does west bengal politics sound better than TN ? and what does this have to do with cricket fans and CSK ?) Racist, hence we have to be cautious.
why u take offence to Lungi..i have couple of lungi's in my room...it give lot of ventilation to motor,easy to remove and wear,you can even use as bedsheet during night if required.. u are new to IPL in ICF so it all looks offensive but these banters going on from last few years so no one here takes them seriously.. cool brah...just enjoy the game

why u take offence to Lungi..i have couple of lungi's in my room...it give lot of ventilation to motor,easy to remove and wear,you can even use as bedsheet during night if required.. u are new to IPL in ICF so it all looks offensive but these banters going on from last few years so no one here takes them seriously.. cool brah...just enjoy the game
sure mate, i will cool. :two_thumbs_up:

why u take offence to Lungi..i have couple of lungi's in my room...it give lot of ventilation to motor' date=easy to remove and wear,you can even use as bedsheet during night if required.. u are new to IPL in ICF so it all looks offensive but these banters going on from last few years so no one here takes them seriously.. cool brah...just enjoy the game
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:hysterical::hysterical: Dude is it that time of the month for you? Get a tampon quick :--D