Open bus tour for KKR team | SRK fails to turn up for roadshow

Sehwag1830

West Bengal Chief Minister and Trinamool Congress supremo Mamata Banerjee turned the victory celebrations of the newly-crowned Indian Premier League (IPL) champions Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) into a political show by taking centrestage during the ceremony in Kolkata on Tuesday, relegating the cricketers to the background. MamataÃÔ crowd management was on grand display as several thousand frenzied fans lined up Kolkata roads and the Eden Gardens as the KKR players were felicitated by the Chief Minister. The IPL trophy was seen in the hands of KKR co-owner and Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan and Mamata more than in the hands of the players, who actually won the cup. Mamata and Shah Rukh turned into event managers at the Eden Gardens, asking the crowd to behave, directing the police officers and also directing the media and press photographers.
http://ibnlive.in.com/news/kkrs-victory-march-turns-into-a-mamatashow/262555-37-64.html :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Kolkata's government's event management skills, every bit like Sunday lunch in our house. Chaotic, Noisy and never-ending, but yet so warm and comforting. Watching Mamta shooing away reporters reminded me so much of my mom shooing away the buffaloes who'd sometimes enter our compound from their sheds. :haha: And Mamta's event management skills.... Hai Rabba hai. She used the mike less for compering and more for scolding at the media wallas who just wouldn't do as told. :hysterical: Mamta Banerjea take a bow. You were absolutely adorable today.

Watching Mamta shooing away reporters reminded me so much of my mom shooing away the buffaloes who'd sometimes enter our compound from their sheds. And Mamta's event management skills.... Hai Rabba hai. She used the mike less for compering and more for scolding at the media wallas who just wouldn't do as told.
I saw that...It's a different World there..Completely out of touch.. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: