French Open 2012

b555

Nadal gets Murray in his semis. He should defenitely clear that what I believe. Federer will beat Djokovic in semis and take the Rome's revenge ,if these two end up meeting each other in semis. I think Nadal has the best chance of the 3 to win, but will be nice agian to see Federer win against Nadal.

Nadal gets Murray in his semis. He should defenitely clear that what I believe. Federer will beat Djokovic in semis and take the Rome's revenge ,if these two end up meeting each other in semis. I think Nadal has the best chance of the 3 to win, but will be nice agian to see Federer win against Nadal.
I don't think Murray will make it to the semis. Ferrer or Isner will get him in the QF's. Even Gasquet (cheered by the home crowd) is capable of beating him in the 4th round. Mind you, the Frenchman beat the Scot in the Rome masters not too long ago.

I would like to see great runs from Berdych and Del Potro. I know it will be a HUGE ask' date=' but would be great to see someone outside the big four.[/quote'] Yes and also I wanna see Tipsarevic. He has the pottential but I don't know he ends up messing it up at the last stage. Same with GIles Simon. Simon, Tipsarevic, Berdych, Murray, Del Potro. These are some Top Players

I would love Roger to win this. What are his chances?
me 2 dying to see him win a slam after 2 years of gap... but his chanes are very slim, both rafa nd nole, when they will face him in sf or finals, they will target his backhand, same old way, roger will be stubborn nd will play the full game on the base line, not go behind the line, he will lose 7 times out of 10 :headshake: