French Open 2012

b555

gonna be 2 cracking games 2day.. i have a bad feeling that roger might lose in 5 sets to del potro, even if he wins, it would be very difficult for him to beat nadal nd nole later...huge task for a single handed backhander to win FO in this era of hard hitting

federer with this type of sluggish tennis, wont win the tournament anyway....but i hope nadal also loses so that we have new set of semi final line ups, i think nole will win 2day nd if he does, he will most probs win the gs

What a comeback from Leander Paes and partner Vesnina. They lost first set. Down in 2nd set. Came back and win the 2nd set and also won the super tie break 3rd set in style to make it through to Semi Finals. Both Indian pairs are in semi finals. There is a chance of an All Indian Show down. Bhupathi/Mirza vs Paes/Vesnina will be amazing final.

rafa always gets the easy road to the final, for last 2 years he is getting murray in the semis,ferrer in qf... if he faces del potro or berdych or tsonga in this hot form, he will surely struggle... meanwhile tsonga wins the 3rd set!!