case against Ravi shastri in BJP land of Indore..

Case filed against Ravi Shastri http://www.hindu.com/thehindu/holnus/001200612222240.htm Indore, Dec. 22 (PTI): A case was filed against former Test cricketer Ravi Shastri in a local court here for allegedly hurting the religious feelings of Hindus by reportedly eating beef during the India-South Africa Test match in Johannesburg. The case was filed by Bajrang Dal, Indore incharge, Manoj Malpani in the court of Judicial Magistrate First Class (JMFC), R K Batham. The complainant alleged that Shastri has hurt the feelings of Hindus by reportedly eating beef in full knowledge and by commenting, "though I know that I am a Brahmin, I can't stop myself from eating the dish (billtang)." According to advocate Rajendra Sharma, the comment of Shastri in this regard was aired by a channel telecasting the match from South Africa and was also published in a local daily. The case was filed under section 295 (a) (deliberate and malicious acts intended to outrage religious feelings of any class by insulting its religion or religious belief) and 298 (a) of the IPC, he said, adding the court has fixed January 5 for recording evidence in the case. stupidy..cheap publicity... just yesterday a one landlord chooped off 10 fingers of a 10 years old girl...and no news channel covered this news... when this news should have been taken as a crime aginst humanity... and there should have been mass protest..and women rights commission should have taken up this matter...but since this is not a high profile case..and media is not involved so won't get media coverage... pathetic... the landlord's penis should be chopped of now...

Guest dada_rocks

Re: case against Ravi shastri in BJP land of Indore.. how did they come to know about his eating habits.. :lmao: ... btw bjp or commumist or congress hardly make any differene u can get cases registered anywhere in india in any court.