Worst Indian batsman to score a test hundred

I was watching the PoS test from 2002 last night and right at the moment when Ashish Nehra got Brian Lara, I thought of the forgettable test in the same series when Ajay Ratra made a test hundred on that road in Antigua. Is Ratra the worst Indian batsman to score a test ton? I'm sure Aggy will get a few votes but there was no doubt that he had some ability with the bat. Ratra was a just a mug. :facepalm: So who is the worst Indian batsman to score a test ton?

I remember that test, reckon one commentator was critical of Ratra & Ravi got back to him since this guy got his first hundred in his 3rd test while the critical commy got his first one in fourth. Zak actually tried slow left arm in the nets and Ravi hyped it up as if Bedi was back. Not that it made any difference to the match result.

yea.. i won't put Aggy there as he is not a proper batsman. It was a road. Sachin made first ball duck there though . He could have scored a 300 there.. but missed out big time.
The best part about that test was that Sachin and Lara scored a grand total of 4 runs amongst them while every tom dick and harry scored runs.