MI directly into CLT20-No RCB?

CSK Fan

The references links to a Mid Day story [1]. I don't think the wiki is correct. The article itself reads

New IPL champions Kolkata Knight Riders, runners-up Chennai Super Kings and Delhi Daredevils are the teams confirmed participants for this year's CLT20.
So Mumbai Indians will definitely have to go into the qualifiers. I'm not sure about Royal Challengers Bangalore. I don't think they will get a chance. [1] http://www.mid-day.com/sports/2012/may/310512-CLT20-likely-to-be-shifted-to-South-Africa.htm

More IPL teams is the only way to make money for CLT20. Its a flop show from the beginning and ESPN is losing a lot of money over it.
They shouldn't have bid an insane amount for the rights. They panicked when they lost Indian home game rights and the IPL rights.

why will RCB in qualifications? 3 direct qualification 1 thru another set of qualification
The 1 was supposed to be decided in the qualifications between RCB and MI. Only one would have gone through. Remember last time?

The 1 was supposed to be decided in the qualifications between RCB and MI. Only one would have gone through. Remember last time?
No last time 3 direct - RCB,MI and CSK 1 qualification - KKR you are talking about 2010...then its only 3 teams [no separate qualification round like last year] in 2010 RCB beat DC to go along with MI and CSK