The Narendra Modi thread

1983-2011

The Narendra Modi thread  

6 members have voted

1. 1.

It is no secret that I am a HUGE fan of Modi as an administrator. I think he is best we have. As for riots, I just say I don't know. Because I don't. Simply out, if it was my a@# on the line, and I was at the mercy of people who "believe" I did it, I know what that would be like for me. Whatever it is, I hope justice is done

And what will convince you ? Some court convicting Modi without any evidence ? But kaangressi scumbags running the show from Dilli is a sign of how impartial and benevolent kaangress is right ?
I believe that too much time has passed since the riots and justice will never be done. Those at the top who were guilty of turning a blind eye when the violence escalated will never be punished for what they have done and the ring-leaders of the violence have got away with their barbaric actions.

I believe that too much time has passed since the riots and justice will never be done. Those at the top who were guilty of turning a blind eye when the violence escalated will never be punished for what they have done and the ring-leaders of the violence have got away with their barbaric actions.
What did Nehru / Gandhi do when Hindus were butchered in Kashmir in 1947/48 ?

I wonder why unnees-sau-teerasi didn't post this :hmmm:
saaaar -28 is hit and run thread opener...he always opens thread and run afterwards very rarley u will se 4/5 posts from him a thread which he opened [atleast in political section] :giggle:

and what has that got to do with Modi/Gujarat Riots?
Point is difficult to blame the leader for the riots unless there is a proof of him directly involved.People are easily forgetting train burning incident because it was done my pissfull minorities which was the sole reason riot started.

Point is difficult to blame the leader for the riots unless there is a proof of him directly involved.People are easily forgetting train burning incident because it was done my pissfull minorities which was the sole reason riot started.
my point is simply that riots of this scale cannot, under any circumstances, happen unless the leader of the state is either encouraging people to exacerbate the situation or is not doing anything at all to stop the riots. And mind you, here we are talking about a leader like Narendra Modi who rules his state with an iron fist and is in absolute control of everything that goes on.

my point is simply that riots of this scale cannot' date=' under any circumstances, happen unless the leader of the state is either encouraging people to exacerbate the situation or is not doing anything at all to stop the riots. And mind you, here we are talking about a leader like Narendra Modi who rules his state with an iron fist and is in absolute control of everything that goes on.[/quote'] Actually Modi started his iron fist rule after that riot to focus on development issues. And btw by your logic Nehru was also responsible for Kashmir hindus getting killed in 1947/48 ? Or you have different standards for different community ?

Actually Modi started his iron fist rule after that riot to focus on development issues. And btw by your logic Nehru was also responsible for Kashmir hindus getting killed in 1947/48 ? Or you have different standards for different community ?
well there's the small matter of Nehru being dead now so there's not much you can do about that whether he was guilty or innocent. Modi is still alive and ruling his state so if he is guilty (and I think he is) then I would like to see him punished.

Actually Modi started his iron fist rule after that riot to focus on development issues. And btw by your logic Nehru was also responsible for Kashmir hindus getting killed in 1947/48 ? Or you have different standards for different community ?
You are going too far back in history.. By some logic here, not a single top level Congress leaders and Sonia Gandhi should be even allowed to rule the country because of the Sikh pogrome in the 1980s. The massacre of Sikhs were meticulously planned in the national capital Delhi and executed with the help of official machinery... Can you imagine how top level Congressis went scot free? They've effing got scot free of Bhopal Gas tragedy too... But when all these is pointed out, the pseudo-seculars will claim that all these are pretty old incidents and that doesn't gives Modi to to do what he did. They've already declared that Modi is guilty... lol If they say that No senior Congressi and also Modi has no right to rule the country, I'll atleast agree with that argument even if Modi's case is still sub-judice while the Congrees feckers are living a charmed life even after killing thousands of people by various means..

well there's the small matter of Nehru being dead now so there's not much you can do about that whether he was guilty or innocent. Modi is still alive and ruling his state so if he is guilty (and I think he is) then I would like to see him punished.
Or you can say death of hindus don't matter to you . Why can't you come staight to the point ?

so just because I think that Modi is guilty and want him punished means that I think death of hindus doesn't matter? :hatsoff: to your logic.
You think Modi is guilty despite court has not said so .Now you are talking like a particular community or a follower of particular party.

What did Nehru / Gandhi do when Hindus were butchered in Kashmir in 1947/48 ?
They should have done more to stop it if they could have. However, 1947/1948 was a much more volatile time and it may have been harder to prevent this from taking place. I did study a little on the partition of India and the violence associated with it when i was at Uni. I don't remember anything on Kashmir so would be happy to read any online source that explains exactly what happened in Kashmir in 1947/1948 and whether Nehru and Gandhi just stood and let it happen in the way i believe Modi did in Gujurat. The train burning at Godhra was a disgraceful act but that does not make what happened next excusable does it?

Even if Modi is cleared by Judicial process then the Judiciary is wrong, according to some logic. However nobody demands senior Congressi leaders and Madam to face the judiciary for killing thousands innocent Sikhs Anti-Sikh riots and thousands of Muslims (dead Hindus don't count)in Bhopal Gas tragedy..

Modi becoming the PM is a wet dream on online forums that is never going to happen. (unless there are large scale riots which polarize the majority to vote on religious lines which in itself is highly improbable). The best bet for BJP currently is to start talking to allies who are not happy with the congress. Except Karnataka, they are weak in all three southern states not to mention UP and Bengal. If they get majority from 3 out of these 5 states with a moderate leader at the helm. BJP can win the 2014 elections given the anti incumbency against the congress.