inzi will always be remembered as coward in australia...:-)

i was missing some fun here..as there was no legendary arther-inzi here for some time...so started to start a thread on him...and this serious point came in my mind... inzi has always chickened out against australia in tests..and whenever he was compelled to play he returned as binary man.... he is suffereing from ozziephobia... want to write more....but will add later...

Guest dada_rocks

Re: inzi will always be remembered as coward in australia...:-) INzi has vowed to go on yet another Haz after fulfillment of his wishes i.e Warne and mcgrath retirement........ :wtg:

Re: inzi will always be remembered as coward in australia...:-) :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: infact afridi has already gone there.... i have come to know that afridi is going to Haj to thank allah that the two tormentors of pakistani cricket are now gone partially.... he was so happy that he showed his pitch mujra at the request of his team mates..and hijra community of pakistan..in the game against some karachi team in a 20-20 game.. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Re: inzi will always be remembered as coward in australia...:-) GIB, don't get suckered into responding to the filth on the other forum, yaar! You are too classy for that. By all means, let's have a debate on Inzi's merits & demerits, but let's keep it objective. Clean humour, if you must! We don't want to scare away the likes of Srinath with such talk, do we now? :hic: BTW, Sri, if you are reading this, Polly called you the best fast bowler from India he had ever turned out against! :hail:

Re: inzi will always be remembered as coward in australia...:-) haha this inzy potato is worse on ANY seaming conditions. He is too big of a bullock to move. lol he cried that he didnt get picked for world Xi test, he almost fell down on his knees, when macgill spun big from around his FAT butt!

Guest dada_rocks

Re: inzi will always be remembered as coward in australia...:-) Against shane warne inzi comes of a novice u could tell the kind of fear warne used to send down inzi's spine...I have seen him falling flat on his face trying to flick warne [ series was one day in australia before world cup I guess] for a guy who is not known for his footwork it was quite a damning spectacle.... Mcgrath has made much better batsmen of his era look like a fool, inzi is hardly anybody as far as mcgrath's genius is concerned..

Re: inzi will always be remembered as coward in australia...:-)

Against shane warne inzi comes of a novice u could tell the kind of fear warne used to send down inzi's spine...I have seen him falling flat on his face trying to flick warne [ series was one day in australia before world cup I guess] for a guy who is not known for his footwork it was quite a damning spectacle.... Mcgrath has made much better batsmen of his era look like a fool' date= inzi is hardly anybody as far as mcgrath's genius is concerned..
While sweeping the ball Inzi slipped.....oh BTW PAK won that series by a margin of 2-1 :wtg:
Guest dada_rocks

Against shane warne inzi comes of a novice u could tell the kind of fear warne used to send down inzi's spine...I have seen him falling flat on his face trying to flick warne [ series was one day in australia before world cup I guess] for a guy who is not known for his footwork it was quite a damning spectacle.... Mcgrath has made much better batsmen of his era look like a fool' date= inzi is hardly anybody as far as mcgrath's genius is concerned..
I bet u have not held a cricket bat in ur hand ever.. It's nto slippery road that someone could slip. Let me elaborate u on what really happeed, he was totally foxed by drift and flight and had walked too much across and by the time he figured it was too late but still tried to put bat to the bowl consequently ended up hitting his face to the pitch. quite humiliating .. Another recent humilation came from rooky spinner panesar and I guess that memory is fresh so there is no need of detailed description.
While sweeping the ball Inzi slipped.....oh BTW PAK won that series by a margin of 2-1 :wtg:

I bet u have not held a cricket bat in ur hand ever.. It's nto slippery road that someone could slip. Let me elaborate u on what really happeed, he was totally foxed by drift and flight and had walked too much across and by the time he figured it was too late but still tried to put bat to the bowl consequently ended up hitting his face to the pitch. quite humiliating .. Another recent humilation came from rooky spinner panesar and I guess that memory is fresh so there is no need of detailed description.
Nice try to put some masalla because you must have been watching a totally different match...from what i remember he was looking to sweep Warne and lost his balance! Inzi is a very good player of spin...not in the same league as Lara or Sachin but still a mighty fine player of all kinds of spin bowling.

Re: inzi will always be remembered as coward in australia...:-) I don't want to get into this random bashing thread....but have to write this... Inzi may be one of pakistan's best batsman ...but he has often shied away from taking on the responsibility to stabalize the inninngs by coming up higher up....when this happens day in and day out with a miserable showing by the openers....there is only one conclusion to be drawn.He is a coward who hides behind the bachchas in the batting order.... ....and he also suffers mysterious back problems whenever he faces the big boys of cricket.

I don't want to get into this random bashing thread....but have to write this... Inzi may be one of pakistan's best batsman ...but he has often shied away from taking on the responsibility to stabalize the inninngs by coming up higher up....when this happens day in and day out with a miserable showing by the openers....there is only one conclusion to be drawn.He is a coward who hides behind the bachchas in the batting order.... ....and he also suffers mysterious back problems whenever he faces the big boys of cricket.
His back is simply not strong enough to last for the 50 overs...If you remember before suffering the back injury in AUS he always used to come in at #4 but now his body simply can't take it anymore! I remember last year in an ODI against ENG the top 3 fell for a low score so he had to bat for 40 overs and by the end of the innings he could hardly walk. Plus these days PAK have M Yousuf(arguably the best batsman in the world) at #4 so Inzi is really there to close out games.

How come no back problems against non aussies.....? :hic: :chin: Waisay I am predicting some back problem in the forthcoming south africa tour for him..... :hic:
Don't you remember him breaking down in Faisalabd test vs India...and then not playing the Karachi test. Waisay if he had anyone to fear it would have been the Ashes winning ENG attack led my Steve Harmison and Freddie Flintoff....but we all know what he did to them in Pakistan :lol:
Guest dada_rocks

Nice try to put some masalla because you must have been watching a totally different match...from what i remember he was looking to sweep Warne and lost his balance! Inzi is a very good player of spin...not in the same league as Lara or Sachin but still a mighty fine player of all kinds of spin bowling.
Watch more and yes hold a bat in hand once in a while it gives better perspective.. While sweeping falling on face sounds ridiculous.. There is no room for loss balance there. Let me teach a little but of physics when one fal;ls; on his face it means the vertical line passing through one's centre of gravity lies ahead of him. When u sweep ur back-foot bends front foot is planted and u take across the line sweep there is noway in hell a person can fall on his face unless. U fall on ur face only when attemping flick.. go try it in nets ....... the guy had no clue about drift and length ended up making fol of himself .. against panesar was being too cute trying to pull a ball whihc was over pitched and hence bent backwards and ended up falling on his back this time.....
Guest dada_rocks

How come no back problems against non aussies.....? :hic: :chin: Waisay I am predicting some back problem in the forthcoming south africa tour for him..... :hic:
:wtg:
Guest dada_rocks

Re: inzi will always be remembered as coward in australia...:-) U need to learn meaning of the word "Never" and then go back to lahore one day match of last series .. :wtg: