Follow on or Bat?

living

There we go Shwetabh you know where I draw my conclusions from eh :P Ridiculous cricket really. Tendulkar didn't show one little inclination to play a shot before but tried a straight drive at a good length ball. Even the best struggle to cope sometimes when a bit of pressure is put on. Now Rahul Dravid is looking very tentative and is trying to work everything through to the leg.

There we go Shwetabh you know where I draw my conclusions from eh :P Ridiculous cricket really. Tendulkar didn't show one little inclination to play a shot before but tried a straight drive at a good length ball. Even the best struggle to cope sometimes when a bit of pressure is put on. Now Rahul Dravid is looking very tentative and is trying to work everything through to the leg.
There is no pressure Ravi. The match is in the bag as far as I am concerned. Better to get through this nonsense on day 4 trying to set a 500 run target than on day 5 trying to chase 170.
There is no pressure Ravi. The match is in the bag as far as I am concerned. Better to get through this nonsense on day 4 trying to set a 500 run target than on day 5 trying to chase 170.
I'm surprised you continue to say that. India had 300+ runs on board with 1- wickets on hand and the bowling conditions are just perfect. Never had India lost so many wickets in this short period through out the test series. Now what was better enforce follow on or not? I'm sure India would have been able to claim few wickets early on in these conditions. I hope you are right and India wins otherwise this test match will leave a very sour taste after what is a successful test series for India.
Ravi' date=' I am willing to bet my house that India is going to win this. A team can lose chasing 150 in the last innings but not after setting 500 in 4 sessions on day 4/5.[/quote'] India's now leading by 350 runs Shwetabh not 500. You are thinking a bit too ahead :P
well lets wait for the goose to get cooked shall we ... interesting ... i think I will open an acct ... that does seem like a very good oppty to make some money!!
The goose is cooked, Sameer. There is going to be a result here and only one team can win. Not sure if you can still use Bet365 from US anymore because of the online gambling restrictions. I use a Europe account to do that over the last few months. But there are other websites.
Sniff of victory? :hysterical::hysterical: Do you seriously think any team is capable of chasing 500 runs in 4 sessions on day 4/5?
I said 'a sniff', mate. Nothing more. If India gets rolled, there's no second chance. The other way, India had 2 chances to win and a better chance to draw.