"Tell Anil it was a flat track"

ali0786

Ravi Shastri conveys Shane Warne's message to Anil Kumble during an interview, after the Indian legspinner outdid his Australian counterpart in scoring a Test hundred So what if it was a flat track or not..its not as if Warne has never batted on a flat track before.

^^ You are too paranoid for your own good. :yay:
better than being a blind supporter of an aussie trying to belittle an indian legend like kumble. :dance: oh i forgot, you think kumble is a useless player anyways, especially with his mediocre overseas performance and all. :giggle:
Guest dada_rocks

warne is full of himself.. had it come from anybody else I might have considered the joke-value of the message given ti comes from eternal cry-baby warne most probably he meant it..

Righto Druggie .... Ever heard of Adelaide ? The mother of all Flat tracks ? :giggle:
Goodness me BB! You people do not quite know of the back-ground! Ever since Kumble entered his 60s, Ian Chappell on Star Cricket started telling us how Warnie used to get so agitated when he heard that all his compatriots (spinners like Saqlain etc) had made a ton while Warne narrowly missed it by getting out on 99. At least he had some solace that Kumble had not hit one. So Ian Chappell, just to tease Warne, sent an SMS to him when Kumble was in 70s, that even Kumble was heading towards a ton. He got a reply within 10 seconds and we could hear Warne's voice here in India. Warne reckoned that Kumle would not reach three figures, as 8 wickets were down till then!! Then when Kumble did achieve that unbelievable ton, Ravi teased Warne once again by conveying him that he lost one more mate from his club of 'no tons' in entire test career! And Warne's reply was that which you read in the OP. It was in pure humour, nothing else!
better than being a blind supporter of an aussie trying to belittle an indian legend like kumble. :dance: oh i forgot, you think kumble is a useless player anyways, especially with his mediocre overseas performance and all. :giggle:
So touchy! A little bit of Kumble criticism and yoda is heartbroken. :giggle: