English win possible?

living

a moral win will be claimed by the likes of hussain and atherton. dravid will surely, in the post-match interview, sing his praises of how well the english team batted, and how undeserving india were to win at trent bridge. he will say that india came here to play competitive cricket and aspire to reach the levels of the english team, and that india is making progress towards that

a moral win will be claimed by the likes of hussain and atherton. dravid will surely, in the post-match interview, sing his praises of how well the english team batted, and how undeserving india were to win at trent bridge. he will say that india came here to play competitive cricket and aspire to reach the levels of the english team, and that india is making progress towards that
I hope to see you tomorrow cause i really want to see how you translate Dravids post match comments.

England won't win and whilst nobody needs stats in support, the highest successful 4th inninngs chase at the oval has been and I think the record is around 418. The pitch has plenty in it for batsmen...but not that much... That said England willl hopefully think that they should go for it with Vaughan's pride at stake. In the process they'll probably roll over.